Reviews for American Bred Confused Desi
Binkybaby chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Lol loved it
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
I don't know why this story hasn't received more reviews-it was such a good read! I read it all in a day actually. I like the way it's written, the characters seem believable for the most part, and it incorporated a bunch of cliches in the best way possible. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
This was a really good read! I have to say that druv irritated me a lot! But I guess that was the point and if came out all right in tif end
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
It's amazing that Amy never picked up on Druv's very obvious interest in her best friend.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Why exactly is Nisha so adamantly opposed to dating or giving her heart to a man? That never seemed completely clear in the story (sorry)
leavesfallingup chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
Forgive me for reviewing this excellent story out of order. I wanted to get to each new chapter, so I didn't stop to review each chapter as it deserved.

I know little of India's unique culture... and to be honest, I tended to avoid stories set with that cultural context, not because I dislike the culture but because the stories sometimes under-explain some of the details. As a result, the reader is left bemused and confused.

In your story, however, although you did touch on several key cultural ideas, you made the details clear enough that it made sense... and it made the story interesting and enjoyable. I found the idea of Nisha fasting for Druv to be particularly endearing.

Your characters, at least the two main characters, were rich and deep, troubled and yet strong. Thank you for an excellent story.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Let me guess: it was a photo of Druv?