Reviews for Love by Accident
JDFly chapter 2 . 2/9
When I started chapter 2, I thought I had missed a chapter. Evidently, there's a flashback coming. Interesting start.
Dbnichols chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Great story!
Dbnichols chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Great chapter
georgette chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
What a great read. The characters were so real to life, I experienced all their emotions and couldn't wait to see what happened next. The love scenes were tastefully done and I loved that it was from the man's point of view. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Hellon28 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
LOVED this story really good. Only one thing. In one chapter it's written that she lives above a shop and the next she lives in a boarding house taking care of students?
GraceSaader chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
A great story. I'm glad you wrote it.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Nice work :)

I definitely enjoyed the story. Loved the inclusion of the musical plot thread, and loved your two main characters. Would love to read more about where they go from here, and if/how Alana works her way back into their lives.
Shye Marek chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Dear Readers,
Thank you for your comments and encouragement. Your suggestions and observations are greatly appreciated and acknowledged. This is, of course, the first draft so revisions and rewrites are in order. Thanks again, Shye Marek
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Dear Shye Marek,

thank you for sharing your story with us. I really liked that Riley is a professional musician. I also liked, that both your main characters have ideas and aims and are good at getting things done. However, it seems slightly to convienient, that Wynn lost the custody of his first child that late in the story. Why isn't he more upset? What happens to Alana after being uprooted again and again? Why doesn't the judge acknowledge her special need for routines? Why isn't Riley more curious? Why does she agree to marry Wynne that quickly, if she has experienced a bad relationship before? Love makes all the difference, but the ending seems a bit constructed towards the dream of a happy standard family. Even the inherited house is ready for use...Nevertheless, thank you. I really liked your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Superb!
Thanks for the great story!
julianmarq chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
This story has potential, but it's just two chapters and the main character is already too much of a Mary Sue
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Woohoo! *dances around in joy* they talked! they talked! FINALLY! amazing chapter! I loved it! Excuse me, I'm off to read it again :)
smrae chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Just get married in Vegas Riley lol. I'm glad he found her! Great chapter looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Am loving this story! please write some more if you can. But don't feel you need to cater too much to us readers, we'll be happy with whatever and whenever you write :)
Blondiej1 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Crushing is most likely how Wynn feels right now and now that he's alone he has nothing. I hope you update very soon because I want to see what he does.
Much love,