Reviews for Willing to change for you
Naver chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is like the previous relationship I was in, I didn't even relize how horrible it had gotten and when I did my mind reacted in shuting out everyone else and trying all I could to fix it. My friend was the first person to really help me. Then after all those years I finally relized what I had, "Stockholm Syndrome". I'm getting help now this poem reminds me of that relationship.. The last three lines..
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm not sure how it would work as a song bc i can't picture the music in my head. But, I loved the poetry to it. My favorite line is "Yet you toyed with my heart as if it was an expendable plastic toy". That is very descriptive and says SO much. A brilliant poem. If you do have music to it I'd love to hear it.

EOE
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I feel for you that you went through this and I tend to make an offer. If you ever need to talk I AM HERE FOR YOU. I SERIOUSLY AM. REALLY.
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I'm so glad you realized you were stronger than her and left her! no one deserves to be in a realtionship like that EVER regardless of who they are! i liked your set up,it all flowed very well together, i started humming in my head on the chorus and well my tune worked even if it wasn't the one you planned :) all in all great job in expressing another struggle and another acomplishment!