Reviews for I Married a Douchebag
Ritee chapter 10 . 3/19
Update please! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12
Love it XD wens da next chapter?
mylittleprincess chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
update soon.
The Best Line chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
And the award for best line in a story goes toooooo...Amber! "Taste the motherfucking rainbow bitch!". I love this! That is just genius. I could so see Amber saying this in person. Please update soon. I need more!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Thank you so much for updating but gosh it's been so long and I've missed this story a whole heck load. I really wish you could upload and update this story more often because it's an incredible story and one that is greatly missed. I want to wish you're friend Nicole a happy belated birthday and thank her that her birthday brought a smile to me and an update to this story :) Hope to hear from you soon
Sincerely, Grace
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
I actually quite like this story :D Especially Drew hahaha
misssmiley03 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
happy birthday Nicole ! have a lovely day ( a month ago) ;)
Amy's Rose chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
LOVE IT! Like usual. I can honestly say that I am never disappointed with this story. Sadly, I have to play the waiting game until the next chapter it up!
LivesToRead chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Plot Twist! Definitely didn't see that coming...
Hayit'Serenity chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
I really don't like Piper now... I like Amber though! She's nice! Er... Ish! Aha! Well update soon please!
Hayit'sSerenity
Heart.Of.A.Carib.Chiq chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Please update soon! Clear the air! Make evrything rite! Its killing me! Love the story tho
IndigoBlueButterfly1 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
YES! WE'RE GOIN' SOMEWHERE WITH THIS ROMANCE! Go Drew! Though, you were a bastard...meh. Update soon, I love this story!
misssmiley03 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
omgomgogmogmgomgomg...why the cliffhanger bro? why you got a problem? HA?HA ?HA ? DO YA?(it's a the Dory thing) but I have fallen in love with this story and BTW it's all because Michelle1236 because I saw this story in her favorites and decided to chack it out ;)
Meipuru chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
This is just way too unrealistic. It seems like you know that, or atleast you should. T_T
BigPuppy chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Plz continue this story! It's awesome!
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »