Reviews for Soul Anomaly
WolfGoesBaa chapter 124 . 10/30
This Dark circus plot line is very interesting. But because you said you were planning on doing it in a separate story, I suspect it's just a B plot in this arc, if I can call it an arc. Ah well, we'll see how far the Crescent Mask's adventure will take us.
I knew when Yuichi's grandfather showed up with that lightsaber weildibg robot that it was only a matter of time before he got his own personal one. Lol, some guys have all the luck
WolfGoesBaa chapter 123 . 10/24
I was today years old when I realized that all the bug wigs at the Church were all named after elements in the periodic table. Seems the organisation is about to get shaken up and considering it and Yuichi and Co have become so entertained, one can only hope the changes bode well for our heroes. One can hope that... right?
I usually shy away from harem stories because weirdly enough, the romantic sub plots are usually stuck in a will they won't they Limbo, or the members of the harem are shallow characters with no real depth. But I love this story cause it proves that's not necessarily an issue with harem stories but an issue with writing bad romance plots. Good job having progress on that end. Otherwise, another good chapter
Starart152 chapter 37 . 10/15
This is an interesting chapter where we discovered a bit of the two twin Gem and Ini past and how they came to be. Since they got a backstory like that, it would either end with a tragedy with them, or might go in another direction.
Starart152 chapter 36 . 10/14
This is a nice action sequence between the characters. There is little else to say in the matter as none of the battle are done yet.
Still, it is paced well enough to be enjoyable.
Darth Zannacross chapter 126 . 10/11
At last we get to the hyped double date. Ironic that you have a lead with so many lovers when your not the best romance writer but oh well.

The sliver prev seems to be steering things in the right romantic direction regardless , but it seems we got a misty problem that might ruin the mood so we will see if Yuchi can shut this plo down in time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 125 . 7/22
And I'm back for the final chapter up so far. And while its a date, its more then just a romantic side quest, but the real meat is seeing Moonlight talking with Enkidu, sounds like things are going to go to true demonic hell soon enough, should be fun.
Darth Zannacross chapter 124 . 7/12
Amalie must be right at home in Mortal Kombat with how casual she is about blood, damn.

But it seems that the Sliver perv is focused on other matters as he uses the power of the internet to deduce the best way to pull off the upcoming double date.

But there is going to be a lot more problems to worry about as the Circus and Ares chat, and we find out about a reality severing power...double damn.

But the most pressing issue is the matter of locking girls in rooms...good greif.
Darth Zannacross chapter 123 . 7/7
As things indeed progress forward Shinla seems so hell bent that even if she wins she will have lost everything, damn.

After that...the anguish of finding your place on the harem pyramid...arg.
Darth Zannacross chapter 122 . 7/3
Mostly welcoming another poor girl into the crazy world of the Sliver using Perv. At least the naked crazy man was the goofy kind of crazy I guess, sounds like that's just the opening act before things escalate, but at least Amalie is having a good time , but depends on if Illumi having a good time is bad for everyone else, we will see.
Starart152 chapter 35 . 7/2
This is a fun chapter where Kiri was killed quickly, but with his personality, it made sense that he died quickly. He has no signs of anything interesting as a character and his dead is what he deserved.

As for Ren, he lost his arm to attain victory. How it will affect him later on, that is yet to read.
Darth Zannacross chapter 121 . 7/2
With everything" Sliver lad" has been through in this adventure a dark Circus does not seem TO much of a escalation but, sounds like they have some intense stuff with Monster's emotional angst.

This new language reminds me of FF10 but hope it is not to stressful to do constantly.

Crescent Mask coming from a prequel that's not out yet...gutsy move but we will see if it pays off.
Starart152 chapter 34 . 7/1
This is an interesting chapter that prepared the big battle. The chase against the non-combatant seemed to be on purpose, but at the same time, some of the dialogues said otherwise. It seemed they were unlucky and were in danger.

Yuichi is really angry against a girl and that is a first. (Don't remember last time he had negative thought against a girl like that.)
Darth Zannacross chapter 120 . 7/1
We get some incite into who was being a anomaly before a human could...cool.

But Ley shows Rex went through a lot, how sad, but I guess it was fate, so Ren could try and have his own groupies to match Yuich...good greif.
Darth Zannacross chapter 119 . 6/30
Back to a sunny chapter, so to speak.

A bit of a light chapter, despite possible sexual assault charges being filed lol, I guess its cool Amalie opened up more. Well, we will see how long the good times last.
Dreaming Hearts chapter 5 . 6/28
Yuichi recites the alphabet but forgets to say "Q". XD Absolute genius, Yuichi. lol
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »