Reviews for Soul Anomaly
ArcanePunkster chapter 2 . 3/22
Very enjoyable chapter to read, note to self if I ever meet a beautiful Reaper I'll just challenge them to a game of strip rock-paper-scissors!

Wouldn't surprise me if the chapter began with Yuichi having to dig his way of the ground from his coffin. However I'll continue reading on because I may be pleasantly surprised.
ArcanePunkster chapter 1 . 3/22
Damn here I thought it was going to be all comedy, then the main protagonist gets hit by a truck in front of his little sister.

Also liking the main protagonist you don't see too many of them with his type of stereotype, they're mostly reversed for supporting characters.

Anyway great start for the story, I'll be checking out the next chapter right now.
Darth Zannacross chapter 83 . 3/11
I see Yuichi is still " recovering" from his wounds, he's lucky he's surrounded by such forgiving people.

And still more acts of jerkness by Zeus, he's looking worst then he did in God of War, good grief, this won't end well. On top of that we got long lost relatives, this should be a blast, till next time.
Starart152 chapter 23 . 3/11
This was a nice little chapter that explain well the past of Alicia and Alma's. It also deepen a lot those two characters and Yuichi personality made him quite likable in this chapter. It's flaws was used in a positive way.
Darth Zannacross chapter 82 . 3/10
I see Idodine is a fan of tattoos, and magical pain. Still, Shruen thinks his rage is unlimited, he thinks he is the Hulk or something? Well, he's no Super Sayian but, thankfully he got back up in the form of Ren's group.

Damn, almost had a attack of the clones but with Iodine being the root of all this power, one's to many so glad it was cut short.

Amiss all this chaos we still got are perverted lead, theses days wonder if the Me to moment will catch up to him next lol, oh well, nice cameo with him pulling through the Bronze Virus to rescue Sylica.

Damn...for a few seconds before she is killed. Well, it was messy but Iodine clearly did not get the last laugh.

Seems like Zeus just might shape up to be even more of a pain, not sure yet, we will see which god needs to be gone all God of War on, though it could very well be all of them at this point, we will see.

A nice conclusion to the arc, eager to see where it goes from here, till next time best of luck thinking of the new arc.
Darth Zannacross chapter 81 . 3/9
Right off the bat we see Clmenta plays dirty, arg.

She does seem more substance to the others's flash, not quite as enjoyable a show but it gets the end result I guess. Though, it did not come through this time, oh well guess that's only because Trisix revealing her true nature.

So, another victory but, now time for Jackle? SEems like a cool enough dude, we will see where it goes from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 80 . 3/7
Seems like Rigor transformed to the same kind of snake Orochimaru turned into, quick someone get Itachi! Lol, well, Ren showed he did not need a Sharingan to get the job done. Still, taking down a enemy with so many heads seems to be taking its toll on the program loving lad, but with good old hero resolve he seems to be getting the job done.

Did not think we would see Rigor's perspective, glad he's not quite entirely one note, guess he had a bad hand from the start, damn.

Well, at least the mad dog, er, mad Orochi got put down but seems to have caused Clementia to flip out a tad, out of the frying pan and in to the volcano eh? We will see, a nice conclusion to the battle, keep it up, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 79 . 3/5
Ah, seems like its been a while already, I'll try and catch up a tad. I see Ren is still chalk full of Renness lol. Meanwhile, Rigor is still a punk.

This almost turned into a battle of the fake arm users lol. Glad Ren got his moxy burning to not look bad in front of Elizabeth, guess it inspired her to give it her all, and knock out Xiao. Nice, she was annoying lol. Welp, one crazy down, lets see how long it will take to knock out the currently eight headed crazy king, I'll try and get back at a swifter pace, hopefully I'll hear back from you one of theses days lol.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 84 . 2/3
Well... That was an interesting reunion between grandfather and grandson, lol. Still, it was nice seeing them together. I can also see where Yuichi gets his "charm" from. Oh boy, lol.

Not a lot action in this chapter. However, it was a subtle setup for the next arc. For some reason I feel like something is going to happen during Yuichi, Alicia and Lilicia's visit to the elementary school. I dunno why - but just seems like something is going to happen. Still, I cannot wait to see how this arc goes.

Thanks for the read, as always!
qualeshia3 chapter 1 . 1/8
I've decided to favor and follow this story.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 83 . 12/9/2017
Good to see another chapter from you. It's great to see Yuichi again. I know you're glad about being able to write as Yuichi once more. I also see you didn't miss a beat, lol.

Again, you did not miss a beat with Yuichi. He's already up to his same "perverted" ways. LOL! Seriously, Yuichi couldn't go a day without being "perverted". Still, in his own twisted way, that's his charm. And his in-laws are no better. They really are an "open" family. I know Yuichi feels right at home. LOL!

But despite his "perverted" ways, Yuichi can be very considerate and kind. His scene with Lilicia was a touching one.

Overall, this was a very funny chapter. I enjoyed it. It also seems a war is brewing. And Yuichi meeting up with his Grandfather. The next chapter should be very interesting if not funny. Oh boy, three perverts in room. LOL!

Thanks for the read, as always!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 66 . 10/23/2017
Enter the Inquisitors. Judging from how varied they are from one having the fear of men to another with chosen one delusions, they are nothing like Star Wars inquisitors.

Elizabeth to the rescue! You really brought out her character in using her meanness and generally competitive nature to help Ren out.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 65 . 10/23/2017
Ahh... the Adventures of Ren. Should be interesting to see Ren take over the spotlight for a while. The first time I saw this (or at least the first time I remember seeing this) was in One Piece when for a few episodes they shifted away from Luffy and the gang to focus on one of their vanquished foes, some clown pirate guy (yeah, it's been a long time since I've watched it and apparently there's a looot of catching up I have to do) And hey, we get to see Ley again!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 64 . 10/23/2017
Oops, I actually thought that the last chapter was the last of the arc - Lilicia was saved, Disturb was defeated and the hero got the girl(s). This chapter does drop a few hints that I'm guessing will be important for future events so ots good. Nice to see Carrisa at her best too and Ark's origins.

as her Photon Options continue firing rapidly in [vein.] - [vain]

other than his [parent's murders] Ark hadn't killed a single one... - [parents' murderers]

For a few [year] Ark lived his life... - [years]

As a side note, I like the connection you made with the Shadow Options and Decay Options. Hmm... though this means that Carrissa once found it appropriate to use the grimior on or around him.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 63 . 10/23/2017
Ahh, the end of Disturb Thanatos and the closing of this arc. So is this Soul Overdrive an actual thing cause it sounds coolio. And now Yuichi is not only allowed to have a harem, he is expected to. All in all, a good ending.

Wait, I'm confused, why are Welsh farm sheep docile? Is that some kind of British inside joke or something?
906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »