Reviews for Soul Anomaly
qualeshia3 chapter 1 . 1/8
I've decided to favor and follow this story.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 83 . 12/9/2017
Good to see another chapter from you. It's great to see Yuichi again. I know you're glad about being able to write as Yuichi once more. I also see you didn't miss a beat, lol.

Again, you did not miss a beat with Yuichi. He's already up to his same "perverted" ways. LOL! Seriously, Yuichi couldn't go a day without being "perverted". Still, in his own twisted way, that's his charm. And his in-laws are no better. They really are an "open" family. I know Yuichi feels right at home. LOL!

But despite his "perverted" ways, Yuichi can be very considerate and kind. His scene with Lilicia was a touching one.

Overall, this was a very funny chapter. I enjoyed it. It also seems a war is brewing. And Yuichi meeting up with his Grandfather. The next chapter should be very interesting if not funny. Oh boy, three perverts in room. LOL!

WolfGoesBaa chapter 66 . 10/23/2017
Enter the Inquisitors. Judging from how varied they are from one having the fear of men to another with chosen one delusions, they are nothing like Star Wars inquisitors.

Elizabeth to the rescue! You really brought out her character in using her meanness and generally competitive nature to help Ren out.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 65 . 10/23/2017
Ahh... the Adventures of Ren. Should be interesting to see Ren take over the spotlight for a while. The first time I saw this (or at least the first time I remember seeing this) was in One Piece when for a few episodes they shifted away from Luffy and the gang to focus on one of their vanquished foes, some clown pirate guy (yeah, it's been a long time since I've watched it and apparently there's a looot of catching up I have to do) And hey, we get to see Ley again!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 64 . 10/23/2017
Oops, I actually thought that the last chapter was the last of the arc - Lilicia was saved, Disturb was defeated and the hero got the girl(s). This chapter does drop a few hints that I'm guessing will be important for future events so ots good. Nice to see Carrisa at her best too and Ark's origins.

as her Photon Options continue firing rapidly in [vein.] - [vain]

other than his [parent's murders] Ark hadn't killed a single one... - [parents' murderers]

For a few [year] Ark lived his life... - [years]

As a side note, I like the connection you made with the Shadow Options and Decay Options. Hmm... though this means that Carrissa once found it appropriate to use the grimior on or around him.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 63 . 10/23/2017
Ahh, the end of Disturb Thanatos and the closing of this arc. So is this Soul Overdrive an actual thing cause it sounds coolio. And now Yuichi is not only allowed to have a harem, he is expected to. All in all, a good ending.

Wait, I'm confused, why are Welsh farm sheep docile? Is that some kind of British inside joke or something?
WolfGoesBaa chapter 62 . 10/23/2017
That was one fast paced and entertaining battle. Now Owari bites the dust but Reno can't help Yuichi and Alicia. Seriously, I think it was a bad idea for Alicia to come along instead of Kuro... but Kuro is not a main character so... yeah.

Earlier you asked who Owari was? I looked at the obvious clues given, the Origin, a battle at Honno ji and a samurai with a fierce loyalty to his master, so a simple click click and interweb search and I think he's Mori Ranmaru or his master... which may explain the Fool surname.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 82 . 10/15/2017
Yeah, this is by the longest chapter of the story. I should've known this was the conclusion of the Inquisition Arc. Still, it's cool to see you post another chapter so soon. Man, I really need to get back to my story(ies).

Okay, now onto the review...

You know, at first, I thought Vincent and Disturb were you're worst villains in your story. But Iodine is right up there. I mean, he doesn't hold a candle to Disturb - but again, he's right up there. He's the lowest of the low. You can only imagine how happy I was once the bastard was FINALLY killed. Speaking of his death, is this the last time we see the time-traveling witch? She's seems like a character with an interesting backstory.

Shuren's battle against Iodine was intense, as I thought it would be. I also liked the Shuren/Alma's part. It was a bit sad - but it did bring them closure.

Sicily... Now that was saddest part of the whole chapter. This is the reason why I say Iodine is right up there with Disturb. I know he intended on taking out Ichiyu with his light spear - but still, this was by far one of the saddest thing that has happened in your story.

A giant mecha in the form of Yuichi Shiro... I believe someone is rather obsessed with our favorite character, lol. Spending a fortune just to build this. Jeesh... I know the real Yuichi would love this.

Overall, this was another good chapter. It had lots of action, and even some very sad moments. But it was a great closure to this arc. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the next arc.

Kenshin Kojima chapter 81 . 10/8/2017
It's good to see you've posted a new chapter. I dunno - I thought the fights were good. I couldn't wait see wait to see how our heroes/heroines were going to win. Okay! Now onto the review...

Clementia, huh? Like in the last chapter, it really does seem like she has overcame her phobia. She's more focused and calculating. I don't know if I mentioned this in my last review - but Clementia reminds me of Domino from X-Men. It just how she fought against Ren and Elizabeth. It almost seem like Ren was going to have an arrow in him - before Trisix showed up and saved the day, lol. I like how you can change a dire situation into a hilarious scene. I mean, she really did change mood. I think I found another favorite character, too, lol. Hopefully, this won't be the last time we see her.

Alma scared? I always thought it would take a lot to scare her - but as she said, the mist was drawing out her fear. Still, it was interesting to see. It was also very interesting to see her think about Ren. It seems Ren has made quite the impression on her. And it also seems Ren might get his harem at the end of this arc, lol.

Again, I enjoyed both fights, and the chapter was great like always. I can't wait for the next one.

veritas.incarne chapter 12 . 9/21/2017
This was an interesting chapter, a lot of action and we get introduced to a rather unsavory character that is after Yuichi! His sacrifice for Sakura was well played, and we see more of Yuichi's heroic side, and this chapter was definitely a Tearjerker after all that humor and shenanigans that Yuichi pulled off earlier. We also see that Alicia does care about Yuichi, and she vows vengeance against Vincent. The plot thickens, and I'm curious to see future battles with Vincent and yuichi or even the other characters. A nasty villain, to be sure!
veritas.incarne chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
Oh my God, the shenanigans in this chapter is real. But first off, I'm going to comment about the set up of the various Underworld families, and I think that each family is very interesting and full of personality. I like that setup of families that rule the Underworld, and I think that you did a good job introducing their characters! Though hahaha, I loved Yuichi's famous line in this story: I'm going to turn turn that OH HO HO to an OH OH OHH. Omg that was golden and I loved it. You definitely have a knack for humor and creating an interesting plot, I can see why Soul Anomaly is very popular. Very good, I enjoyed myself, and we got introduced to new characters as well. I wonder what role Elizabeth will play in all this, she seems intriguing. But apparently she too is traumatized by Yuichi's actions XD
WolfGoesBaa chapter 58 . 8/19/2017
So the 3rd power is not Pee Fingers but instead is Petrification and the triplet was Lily not Rose! Yes, quite the fitting artistic end for Van. My envy aside, I really liked that character! Sad he has to die? If that is what Ren's Petrification does.

Is it just me or does Reno have a thing for the never serious Lily?
WolfGoesBaa chapter 57 . 8/19/2017
Hmm... I'm guessing Kaiser's power is to copy segments of attacks he's witnessed. So if he had seen a Thanatos member manifest 6 Photon Options and fire only two, Kaiser would be able to manifest 6 Photon Options but only fire two exactly the way he had seen. He would not be able to make the other 4 fire or
really have any real control over Photon Options. Is that it?

At least another Hex member is down. So he can save Rose (I think) or help Ren (I doubt). He he, balls shot. If lives are at stake, one shouldn't bother fighting fair, so go Yuichi!

I dive to one side avoiding the attack [the silver] then dissipates. - (?)
WolfGoesBaa chapter 56 . 8/19/2017
Many fire users indeed. I like how varied the fire techniques and some of their effects are and seeing how the other characters (whether it be friend or foe) is also interesting. Ren's Alchemy Arm looks to be as awesome as it looks. Protection and Program. I'm sensing a 'P'; theme here but I can't guess what the 3rd power is. Hopefully, it's not Pee Fingers... although now that I think about it, fingers that shoot urine would be both disgusting and very devastating for the target.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 54 . 8/19/2017
To be honest, I didn't know what Owari's power was before this. All I gathered was that he was obsessed with swords. Just for interest sake (and if you can still remember) what was his original power meant to be?

I enjoyed this chapter very much. I like the backstory and character you gave Lycan #13. I love a good villain but I love two characters who are at odds because they've been put in each others way.

Yuichi's mission should be easier now that #13 has been taken out... unless there's another Hex Class on the ship.
897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »