Reviews for Soul Anomaly
Darth Zannacross chapter 107 . 7/30
Well with all that's going on getting furious over discarded glasses seems to be a small thing to blow up over, but I suppose that's the point.

So being to weak was a act eh? Well it was a super effective ploy as we see how devoted the fans of the" Sliver Perv" are to his well being.

Well, a sad end for Diana, we will see if her will can transcend all the obstacles in the way of the desire of the reunion.
Darth Zannacross chapter 106 . 7/29
On top of everything else going on Fiction seems all to eager to push things to max chaos...oh boy.

Meanwhile as the hero's make there desperate climb to the top we got reinforcements from the ER, robots are such a helpful thing. Between Forsaken and Diana there is quite a lot of trouble to get through, while everyone realizes the sliver pervert has made them focus on family first, that perv has altered quite a lot around him to put it one way.
Darth Zannacross chapter 105 . 7/25
Congrats to making it to the legit 100th chapter and all, I'm glad your as dedicated to Soul as I am to Zilos it seems after all this time.

The raid kicks off to a emotional start as we find the truth about Sairan...in a bitter power play that at least could have ended worst, at least that's one betrayal that did not end in the worst way possible but we will see how it goes from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 104 . 7/22
Mars is putting Florence through quite the rough time but thanks to Mao's mercy things have gone in a sightly less dire direction...we will see how long it lasts.
Darth Zannacross chapter 103 . 7/21
The already dicey situation to bail out sliver boy gets even more so since the effort to bail him out is causing a rift in the underworld over what's more important, this could get even more messy.

Well the ladies are amassing a plan but FELIA is making the first blow, and rubbing salt in the wound using Yuichi's power...though this is riling them up to strike back even harder...we will see if they can pull this off without taking even more losses...only one way to find out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 102 . 7/19
We start off with Mars still causing hell, forcing the gals to get there A game out there to have a shot at bailing out Yuichi from well, dying again and worst and all that.

Hades is starting to grasp how bad things can get...when letting murders go is better then the other option you know things are rather bleak.

Well, I wanted Yuchi to be humbled for a while now so him being tortured like this is not to bad but we will see how long it takes for the others to break him out of this, and hope this Moonlight is not also brought back, things are messy enough as it is and all.
Darth Zannacross chapter 101 . 7/15
Well...this was not the way I expected this confrontation going...I guess its good Yuichi does not get as broken as say, the likes of Naruto I guess.

First we got some other rather tense clashes, Sindy is putting a lot of Nitro styled pressure on Alica, and meanwhile Lily had a rather intense scuffle with some rather corrupted dwarfs...good greif.

As for the main clash, again, Mars shows just how dirty a game he plays, Castor was just a pawn in the end.

Well...things are reaching rather dire so quite curious to see how things go from here and all.
Darth Zannacross chapter 100 . 7/14
God damn...the 100th chapter...been one wild ride but since at around 300 000 words you have over a 1000 reviews and 100 follows...I'd say you must be doing something right lol.

I'm starting to notice a trend of are enemies all being motivated vie pain...I guess that's the theme of this little club eh? Well, it was not enough to stop Reno from winning the battle, although for all we know he might not win the war if he does not get up in time, we will have to see.

As for Lily, she should have won but her opponent cheated and now we have a Orochimaru situation...this can't go well...oy.

Reno is clearly in a bad spot, and we seem how much Megami was motivated to be a agent of vengeance, lets see where that paths take her but quite the intense way to reach the 100th chapter, to another 100 man.
Darth Zannacross chapter 99 . 7/12
Sorry got delayed but back again for more Felia smack-down.

Lily's making progress but not sure if its legit or if she's just being strung along for now, hopefully we will see soon.

Meanwhile we are seeing Mikoto is quite the pain, but Carrisa turned things around, for now at least.
Darth Zannacross chapter 98 . 6/29
In today's battle royal we start off with Alicia having a rough time with Sindey's copper melding power, could get dicey fast...and things already have gotten worst for " Wolfy" being well close to blown up by now as Mine takes the round.

Meanwhile Reno seems to be dealing with the fangirl from hell...like seriously lol.

And we get the truth about Forsaken...lets see if this clarity makes things more dire or less dire...guess we will find out soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 97 . 6/15
Things kick off with a bang against the forces of Felia it seems.

Took some drastic measures but Reno managed to do ok for now against that crazy hungry hungry" Hippo".

Yuchi did ok but we are learning how hardcore Myrrh is with the plan, so they better step things up before the terrorists cause some serious pain.
Darth Zannacross chapter 96 . 6/13
We start off in a catty manner today, as there are baddies all over the place to neutralize.

Oh my...you had plenty of battle royals in the past but this seems espically chaotic, double so since they are radical enough to blow themselves up, some of them at least...this is going to get dicey. The clash between Kuro and Mushi might be the most dicey but we will see soon.
Starart152 chapter 31 . 6/13
This is a good chapter where we meet some of the antagonist from Enigma. Just by knowing the characters, there is no way they would stand a serial killer like that guy and join the Enigma.

As for the group fight, I did notice it was a little weaker than your previous fight. However, it is an entertaining battle as it showed what Kiri can do. Still, they don't know how to counter that yet.
Darth Zannacross chapter 95 . 6/12
Mars and Mao are plotting some big waves but if they are not careful those waves are going to blow them away and all that.

Well after some clashing with reno the walls of hell are going down and the bad guys are just trolling away and Mars seems like he's going to enjoy the carnage...this is going to get ugly.
Starart152 chapter 30 . 6/12
This is a really nice chapter that foreshadowed a lot of things to come. Zeus ambition might cause more problem as the story progress.
As for Yuichi, he is still the same and if he keeps going on with his sing, he will die another time.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »