Reviews for Soul Anomaly
Darth Zannacross chapter 94 . 6/11
Well we at last get to meet more of the Cerberus family...guess it did not go as badly as it could...still...Yuchi is ever inching close to being called out in the Me to Movement...good greif.

Anyway we see how big a grudge Carrisa has with Origin...guess we will see what comes of it soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 93 . 6/10
Simon and Garfunkel approve of this chapter, and now we nearly got as many werewolf's in Resident Evil 8, oh my lol.

If this was a normal story a werewolf maid sounds like a horrible idea...but this story has long proved crazy is the norm lol.

Lets see what comes about from Anzio's drive.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 115 . 5/30
Awesome to see that there’s a new chapter! Now for my review!

Okay, I was a little disappointed that Yuichi didn’t defeat Mars on his own. But it was also cool to see that the poor souls Mars have killed have gotten revenge on him through Yuichi. I have feeling that this isn’t the last time we are going to see Yuichi use Soul Overdrive.

One threat gone but now has been replaced by another monster. It would masked man is going to have trouble keeping “Ares” on a leash. But then again, he did threaten Ares to not ruin his plans. Ares is going to be trouble. He already introduced himself in an “explosive” fashion.

I know I probably said this already... But what is the main objective for the members of the Lost? They don’t sound like your typical villains. Well, except for Ares, lol. But still... What are they plotting? They spared Yuichi as it seems the masked man has plans for him. It also seems we are going to see more Carissa! Yay! I cannot wait! _

Thanks for the read as always!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 111 . 5/2
Whoa! Nice power sets. I like how you played around with lightning in this chapter with all its different effects, including the whole recovering the limb to have it grow back thing. Seems Anzio can do many of the same things Milnjior can and more, guess that's why he is the Liberator of Lightning. Castor has an interest ability with the whole soul being separated from his body. If I remember correctly I think rigor mortis is sidekick slash assistant could use a similar power where she powered her attacks up using soul fragments but she could never form whole weapons with her soul. I like how this universe snd its rules are expanding.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 110 . 5/1
Hey! Soul Anomaly zero! Lol, I read it but I do not remember any of it. What was the plan with that one? Was it meant to be a prequel of some sorts?
WolfGoesBaa chapter 109 . 4/30
I agree with all those who put their hands up. Lol. I think it might be better of Lance hints at his goal and the fallen king who vanished during his first appearance before us finding out he was the fallen king deluding himself into believing he was Lance.

Other than that, it was an interesting twist. Your world building is very enjoyable. I like how you included the soul slayer along with the Arthurian inspired lore. And I never thought Lance would be able to kill base Alexander, which is pretty impressive since the head of a noble family was forced to use his Grimoir to win.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 108 . 4/30
That battle was great. I love how it started with Sairen flying up and was eventually forced to dive into Mikoto's domain in order to defeat her. It had lots of close calls and suspenseful moments.

I also like how you give each of these FELIA characters a back story. None of them feel evil for being evil. Good chapter
Kenshin Kojima chapter 114 . 4/24
Yay! A new chapter has been posted! And I read it now instead of waiting a very long time to do so! LOL!

Okay, now onto the review... Honestly, I am not surprised that MARS was betrayed. I am also not surprised that Isekai was the true manipulator. But Isekai really did play MARS. Still I am curious to know Isekai plan is. It must be really bad if Hades is terrified.

Now MARS is going to take his anger out on Yuichi. Yeah... When Yuichi is highly motivated like he is (or pissed), then he is going to beat the crap out of him.

But what about Moonlight?! He is still on the loose! Are we going to see more of him? And who is going to defeat him?!

Well, thanks for the read as always! See you next chapter!
Kenshin Kojima chapter 113 . 4/18
I AM NOW FINALLY CAUGHT UP! YES! It was a blast reading all these in one sitting. _

Now onto this chapter... Congrats to Alicia finally defeating a boss! She did it awesomely! And she pulled out a “trump card” too. I am guessing we are going to see more of these “sacred pages”. I dunno. I think Alicia could’ve taken Mao. I mean, she was determined on saving Yuichi.

With Yuichi back in the game... Things are going to good. I cannot wait to see him face off against Mars. I know it’s going to be an intense fight between the two. I cannot wait!

Kenshin Kojima chapter 112 . 4/18
Crap! So, that’s why Moonlight is so dangerous. And his connection to the moon weak — yet he was able to still take down Tartarus. And to make matters worse... He now needs to face against his fallen comrades who are now werewolves.

You got this from the second Underworld movie, didn’t you? LOL!

I hope Tartarus can come out of alive. And hopefully someone can Moonlight before he gets fully connected to the moon. But the real question is who can stop him?

Thanks for the read as always! See you at the next chapter!
Kenshin Kojima chapter 111 . 4/18
First off, I would like to say I am amazed you were able to tell them apart. And I am surprised to hear it took you three rewrites before you FINALLY posted this.

Okay, this was a cool fight which could’ve gone either way. I mean... Both them were fighting with the same element. Again, this was a good fight. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

Kenshin Kojima chapter 110 . 4/18
Hmm... Well, this was a very interesting chapter. Learned a bit more about Alexander. But this also piqued my curiosity. I want to know about what Fiction was talking about.

I am surprised — but relieved — I want to see the new generation of Reapers and Yuichi handle this. Which I am curious to how this all ends.

Kenshin Kojima chapter 109 . 4/18
Sorry it took me so long to review. Now it is time for me to play catch up. And I see I have a few chapters to review. _

Okay, you almost scared me there with Alexander’s death. But I should’ve known he had a trick up his sleeve. I mean, he’s the head of the Pandemonium, after all. And that’s pretty cool ability he has with his grimoire.

Now I didn’t see that happening with Lance. Wow, that was a shocker. It was sad — but it was still shocking. Seriously, I didn’t see that coming. I thought this was good storytelling.

hazelnutbrew chapter 15 . 1/27
Well, I read another chapter, and I'm glad it had the ending it had. There's a feeling of completeness about this arc and the fight scenes that you've put in here. But uh oh, I sense an even bigger antagonist than Vincent coming into the works here. But, if Vincent really is dead (for good), good riddance. I mean he's a good antagonist and villain of course, but the fact that he was like "PURGE ALL IMPURITIES" and his overzealous zeal and prejudice against the Human Anomalies and Reapers as like, ugh, the worst. I don't know if there would've been any chance of a redemption arc for him (I do love redemption arcs in shounen and whatnot, but I guess Vincent's end is just as satisfying to be honest) and well, I hope that this story continues on at the good pace that it's going. I loved the little thing at the thing about how Yuichi and Ren are similar to one another, and used the same amount of trickery on the reapers to bring themselves back to life again. I thought that was hilarious. But it sounds like something they would do. Those rascals!

Anyway, I think that this 'emotionless' guy and wanting to be complete was an interesting antagonist setup or something like that. I wonder if he wants to become more human or whatever, or more complete, that he will find the answer that he seeks. Though still, I like that antagonist setup, but he seems pretty scary as well to be honest, maybe even more so than Vincent's overzealous fanaticism about purging Anomalies and Reapers and whatnot. But still, this story is engaging and a very easy read, LOL. I find myself zipping through chapters when I put myself into a mindset or reading and everything. Anyway, you're pretty good at shounen style fight scenes, and I rather enjoyed this chapter. Please continue writing 3
hazelnutbrew chapter 14 . 1/27
Okies, this was an action-packed chapter and I liked the little cat and mouse chase scenario with Vincent and Ren acting as Yuichi's double, but oh my God, that ending was like a gut punch or like a Dementer sucked my soul out of my body. Some part of me thinks that Ren will survive or perhaps become a Human Anomaly like before, or maybe Alicia will keep his soul from crossing over the other side or something like that, but still, what a gut punch ending. I hope that Ren survives or there's a scenario where he can be brought back, because Ren was a fun character, and well, the scene was fun even if it might not be logically plausible. You can take a little artistic license with the reality of the story as long as it fits the tone, and I'm not entirely sure how chemistry works or science does either, I think with the parodic tone of this story, having an explosion in the science lab seems like a cool shounen move that just fits. Rule of Cool and all that, you know. But anyway, I think that you've done a good job portraying the different perspectives, and I hope that Ren survives. I sincerely hope so. I'm getting caught up in all the emotional turmoil and rollercoaster twists. Vincent is absolutely despicable, but I'm not sure if I've seen the end of his depravity and his acts of zealous righteousness.

Ren is a noble character, doing that to protect his friend and avenge his sister, though if this is really the end for him (I don't think it will be, but who knows, maybe this could be an incident where the stakes are raised and Yuichi realizes how important it is to become stronger so he can prevent deaths like his friend Ren from happening or something, I don't know). The thing about this story though, and it's charm, is that it reads just like a manga and anime. I think that you're actually a fine writer, though you say that you're not good at it or 'cud-b-better', but honestly, as one writer to another, especially as a writer that feels self doubts about her work, I think that you're doing a fine job and you've got a lot of adoring fans. Of course, seeing the reviews that you have is impressive, and for good reason-people enjoy the story. So keep on writing, and being true to yourself. Anime/manga is a big inspiration in our storytelling, so make sure to work on the craft and write some more and you'll improve as you go along. Writing a long runner is nothing to sneeze at. I hope you continue with more and I will keep on reading.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »