Reviews for Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?
msh2000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this is really good, I enjoyed it, a nice twist on the original tale, very well written
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love this piece - it's so clever and it's almost like a short story of it's own with a moral at the end; I think the moral you suggest that it is better to love someone with a passion than to love for material possession that in the end mean nothing. It's just what I thought. I loved this and it's left me speechless but also wanting to fist pump the air because I love the thought of Alice being with the Mad Hatter (I always have). I did notice a slight typing error: "And his love was gone away with her." Instead of "was", because to me it doesn't flow right with that word, maybe you should consider substituting it for "has" or "had" or something like that? Just a small teeny weeny suggestion but it can honestly be left because it doesn't effect the poem in anyway. Brilliant and the title - a masterpiece! As for the piece itself, well it's curiouser and curiouser as each word wanders on.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really liked this, I liked how each stanza began with the same 'Curiouser and curiouser'. It was a very clever piece, especially with the queen of his heart idea. Great poem!