Reviews for Sinful King
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So...mezmorizing...
toto23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
it is so good look at jimmy lost his frist tooth at the storys
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great piece! It was like a short story! Keep it up! I like your style!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
In my idea of the Traveller, this would be about the past that the same character has taken part in, ruining himself and others in the process setting it alight. I don't think you ever mentioned the word "fire" or anything of the sort but I got the impression of running from blood red conflagrations and how they spread, soon to catch you... O.O
"Frail realm" made it seem as everything is falling apart but the last line offers hope as they are finally saved by their savior - the traveller. :3
Another good job
I'm your Zero chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i have felt exactly like this before too. i cant explain how much i like this, literally, i love it, i feel like im reading a REALLY famous Poet's work, its so good! keep that up!
SilverTintedMist chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Sweet. I like those last two lines best because the the savior can either be an executioner or not depending on point of view. Nice job :)
Lizard1856 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
O. .G. It's writers like you that I wish I could be more like. I know, time tends to catch up with us alot sooner than we think. INSANE POEM! :)
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lovely. To me is said how when one does bad, they really don't want to, they always want to stop the vicious cycle but it's so hard to. But in the end, a rescue will come. Wonderful metaphor. :)