Reviews for How It Started
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Ggbb
ashley chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
ashleys character is downright annoying towards the end.
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
good so far
tolivelaughlove chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I so sad. [[[[ Stupid Jasper. Stupid Oliver/Aden. Why you no love each other?!
Skyless11 chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
so. this was amazing. now I'm running to read the sequel. will tell you more there xD
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I hate the ending. Sorry. The story was good, but it was also confusing, and you went against what you said a buunch of times.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
My heart broke for him. I feel so bad for him.
TheChosenDhova chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Yes please update/add the second half! Such a beautiful story and so anticipating! I LOVE Oliver and jasper. I want them to be happy together and Oliver can't forget! ill definelty read the second half ok?! :)
Encore19 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
What a brilliant and beautiful depressing story. I can't believe it didn't have a happy ending. I'll have to read the second part. Even so, I never would have guessed this story would be so sad in the end. Love can really be painful. I haven't dated anyone, but I know how you can feel pain from liking or loving someone. I use to love someone in school for years, just like your main character. So it helps to relate to this story. The sadness in it is for some reason refreshing.
Encore19 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
That was great, although I think Jasper's "heart" should have stopped in that metaphor, not his "heard". Just a small mistake.
Encore19 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I love your story too, although I would have liked to read the sex between Jasper and Jude. Although it does make sense that you would only write about the sex between Jasper and Oliver.
Encore19 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I'm liking your story so far :)
Remy JaNae chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Finished this story and I love it! I need to read the next part and soon! Jasper and Oliver belong together, and Jasper doesn't even know Oliver is the author of the Harem series!
So hurry it up please!
RaeAnnLove chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
I really liked the way this story started. It really captivated my interest. But no I don't want Oliver to forget. D
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Aww Oliver. Come here you need a bear hug.