Reviews for My Book of Poems
The Freak Queen chapter 34 . 12/3/2013
I love this one! It describes me and one of my friends to a tee. People are just so frustratingly stupid most days! It's awful being surrounded by idiots on a daily basis. Keep up the good work, you're amazing! Sorry that I can't comment while logged in, the virus protection on my computer ran out. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
The Freak Queen
MagicalNinjaUnicorn chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
"One that draws blood from your wrists and tears from your eyes." Incredibly haunting. That flow and imagery of this poem was favorite so far of your collection, probably because I was able to relate to it more than the others.
CalmingWave chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love it!1
Miss Terious chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
For someone with a pen name involving both flowers and the sun, you can write some depressing stuff… which is awesome. I liked every single poem, and I'm a major critic when it comes to writing. My sister won't let me read her stuff because she's scared I'll crack down on her for being a horrible writer or something.

Some of my favorites that I can tell you I related to without causing people to try and find me to stop my self hatred- which is totally justified- were Radioactive, Nothing You Could Do, Just Me Again Down Here, and Rage. I'm commenting anonymously because my computer is on the fritz and my phone doesn't log in to my account on this site. Plus I'm lazy and like being Miss Terious. If you want to reply, search for author "The Freak Queen" and send me a PM or review. If you want to read the collection of words I have put up. They're not that great though, so I would suggest not… in any case. Just figured I'd give you a shout out so I don't have to feel guilty about not giving praise and credit where it's due. Te Freak Queen is now going to shut up and allow her sensible alternate personality to wrap this up. Hope I haven't killed you with the boring content of my rambling.
The Freak Queen chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
I left a comment here as Miss Terious. I just thought I would give you something you could reply to if you so desire. I enjoy your writing immensely. Don't ever stop- the world will lose more talent than it can afford to if you stop writing.
Ninja Architect chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Very good!
H.Potter-Forever chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
19 'not-so-happy' poems and suddenly a thought like that ... I was ... hmm let's say shocked :)

But it is beautifully written and brilliantly ended.
H.Potter-Forever chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Thank you very much.

Actually, (for me) a rainy day is like a valve of creativity opened without any limit. With every drop of rain, a new idea is formed, basically flooding my mind and I just have to transfer them on a paper or somewhere else. That's my personal view of a "Rainy day".

I have a park near my home and when it rains, I just make a hot chocolate cup and take a book and take them to under the shelter in park. Can you imagine the bliss at that moment :?
'You & just the sound of raindrops, a book in your lap with a hot chocolate cup infront of you'

Well anyway, I like your way of thinking and would gladly read any future poem(s) you have. Till then Goodbye &

! BEst of luCK !
H.Potter-Forever chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Nothing of that sought ever happened to me too, luckily :D But something about this poem just compelled me to write these words,

"Thank you for sharing this wonderful collection of words with us."