Reviews for Too Much Drama
HaRuOfMF chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
awwwwww! i love how you add all the details with the prom, with the irritating girl, with the bestfriend, with the classes! I MEAN, YOU PAY ATTENTION! AND YOU HAVE THIS FLUID STYLE OF DELIVERING EVERY SCENE..LOL..am i trying to sound like i am some pro reviewer? well..i wanted to give my honest opinion and it is actually great!
(let me share what i feel my editor and friend...lol..im used at reading things usually at the POV of the Uke... know what I mean..almost all mangas as in UKe's POV, so (i have a strong feeling, and i am alredy assuming Nick is the Seme here, correct me if i am wrong but i feel so sure anyway! haha) reading a fic in Seme's pov is very interesing and refreshing because i am always curious what's going on with their heads when they see the potential uke at first glnce or something like that.

HAVING READ NICK'S POV IS EXCITING. I GET TO KNOW WHO NICK IS, HOW HE INTERACTS WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND ALL.

so...lastly...i am very much looking forward to the event that would happen between Nick and adam since *acting cupid Noelle...lol* just left!

UWAAAAAAH! UPDATE SOON OKAY? AND THE BECAUSE IT;S LOVE TOO!
-LOVE LOTSharu/mehitabel/shuusetsu