Reviews for Cracks
magickarpet14 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I love this! PLLEEAASSEE update! :)
DemonsAngel chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
This is really interesting:) i look forward to reading more!
A.K. Zhuang chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Hello! I saw your message on JSYK so I thought I'd just return the favor. To be honest, I find the story behind here quite interesting and I would like to know just exactly how Dawson and Alex know each other. Mm, but there is a very big difference in your writing when you compare your first and second chapters, which I would say that I'm much more pleased with the latter. Anyways, always try your best and that's what's important (I always do too as I know I'm not the best in writing either). Your story's interesting, you should try capturing your readers' attention by structuring your dialogues to tell the story instead of telling the story in narratives :)
mydreamadventure chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
haha I really liked this chapter I understand what's going on now, this is a really unique story keep it up! id love to get some more information on her background and past and like Elise and how she started dating Dawson cause that was random! and the boys and stuff but I cant wait until we find out how they know her, I just feel like you need to go into more detail in explaining some things and not rushing straight onto a new scene like in the class room when the teachers talking and then randomly they are all sitting together in the group haha :)! aha. im excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I looooooveeeeee thissss! I want the Charlie Brown shirt. Please continue. Pleeeeeaaaassseeee!
JEN chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Omigosh! I like it! Go on! I have no title idea's so far. But what's with the picture?
mydreamadventure chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
liked it! haha its very intriguing, interesting I haven't read anything like this, well like it sounds like it will be like, understand? haha. anyway's it sounds like it could be interesting. I like Alexandria too she seems like a good character!
ElyseSmith chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
If the story was inspired by Cracks why not call it that?