Reviews for Clock
FictionHeart chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it, but I think that some of the rhyming made the poem seem like you could have used better words if you didn't rhyme it through. But it's still good and the meaning is definitely conveyed.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Again beautiful work right there. ;)
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, I'm not much into poetry but this was somehow intense. It gives a sad feel which is probably perfect with the theme. Beautiful.
Dancing Stars chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i liked it but not as some others
My Hidden Words chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I know I must be getting annoying by now but I can't help it! All these poems are SOOOO good! I love 'a sad tone almost like a groan'. That description fits SO well with the poem and is also a great line in and of itself! Keep it up!
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ooooh. Yay! this was great. I love "There, the water runs, your minds a gun.

Going off at the sight of the old man being hung." It so clear that person is already being characterizes by just a few words!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Wow! This is just amazing! I loved this chapter!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
OMG! You're a genius!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love how every two lines rhyme! What a great idea! I love it!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow! This chapter is just amazing! I'm speechless. I'm glad I don't have to tell you out loud what I think!
An00bis chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
BEE-YOU-TI-FULL! Yep.
Peppercat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cool! Ominous as ever.
Demyx Lover chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I like the last one because it gives me a really nice (well, not "nice") picture of deterioration. It reminds me of Macbeth a lot, the clock and madness kind of thing.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
OMG I love this :D
Your poems are getting longer...but I love it. This is such a great metaphor, so unique and I just loved it. :) *favoriting*
sapphire
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This one's pretty AWESOME as well
I think my favourite line HAS TO BE: "its numbers drip bloody notes" - because that is just so damn creative *o*
Throughout these poems I really like how each one has a different tone to it; in a way I think it reflects the different emotions that are passing through the character's thoughts :3
In my onion (( ;) Feeling awesome... And a little strange... O.O I keep thinking of fish that are accountants... Anyway... )) I believe that its about the time slipping away from him once he has died and possibly the experience of dying - whether dying physically or by entering an after life... Man I feel deep *o*
BUT. ONCE AGAIN: INCROYABLEMENT GENIAL - French does not go to waste; I really hope those are the right words though... :3
KEEP. IT. UPPP! (( feeling like that's my catch phrase :P ))