Reviews for Run
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Very good. Please finish it.
Nnnnnnn chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
U killed his mother! How culd u?! Still love it!
toxicbutterfly97 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
One thing ''I rather him hurt me then you. You've obviously experienced it enough.''

It should be ''than'', instead of ''then''.
toxicbutterfly97 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! This is really good.
Nnnnnnn chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Will theybrall in love? Will dey escape so many questions! Update soon!
Remilia Suzerain chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Still reading, still enjoying. However I found this line...without spoiling...felt like too much.
"That's why ninety percent of people..." ninety percent? Why does he need to state a fact when he's just talking about himself? Just a thought. Can't wait to read more :)
ScarletRose7865 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like it! I think you have a good idea here. One small critique though, I think her reaction once she got to her "cell" was a little understated. I can understand looking around, but I just imagine her more frantic. If I was kidnapped I'd be looking for a way out. But perhaps you did that on purpose, in which case everythings A Ok! I'll be following this to see where it goes.

If you have time check out my book too. If you like it tell your friends as well. The more reads I get the better advice I get and I can fix problems I've previously missed. Thanks!
Remilia Suzerain chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I find myself wondering if her overwhelming trust in him will lead to her downfall.
Very well written, it keep with the same pace as before and gives me bit by bit more about this more than odd family that she's now stuck with.
Nnnnnnn chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Make them fall in love!
Remilia Suzerain chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
There's hope. Interesting...
Remilia Suzerain chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
A bomb of a first chapter, so much written so much wrenching the heart and yet so little information given at the same time.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
More. More. More!
Nnnnnnn chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Ooohh...more please! Let them fall in love please!
ElectriKoolAid chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Okay first offi really liked the first chapterbecause it set a tone for the story it being thriller and suspense. I loved all the details and clues left by damian ;) then it got messy because the damian and her situation isnt really believable to me really... seems cheesy and doesnt fit into the tone of your story sorry. But it has a lot of potential and i will mst diffently keep reading as u update :) derek is agood believabe character and u should keep up with all the details they r great
V.S chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
still waiting for more! it's good! i wanna see what happens next!