Reviews for Pink-Shotgun Bunnywolf
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You always end up bringing together the oddest type of people. I would like to see this story fully out before giving final thoughts.

Can't tell who the best assassin is yet, though it might be Wolfe. Keep writing.
Benidate86 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hahaha. So this is wolfe. As expected; nothing less. Remi's a cool character too.
Kotonoha... Kotonoha... Hmm...What/Who does that name remind me of?

After the tourney, will you continue this story?
loob88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
please continue! You left us all on a cliffhanger here.
hero in a cup chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Update now!
JohnnyZwei chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is as awesome as you said it'd be. I love how Remi says heaven where others would say hell, it fits cause he's a priest, but its nice to hear, uh, read a new phrase being used.
Can't really say much else without shamelessly worshipping you, other than I'm following this story.
*Scrolls upward and accidentily finds a typo*
the three men was pushed back
Meh, I didn't notice it the first time through, its not too bad. Besides, you already know how to fix this.
Jax Creation chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Pffffft... you always come up with hilarious ideas...
Best. Name. Ever.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
A very promising start. I haven't watched Trigun nor Wanted so I'll probably missed the references if you have made them. But heck, a priest, a lady's men and loli working together as assassinators? That's a pretty wacky and awesome combination you got there. And I don't need to mention about the name.

Writer 101 Start [You might want to cut down a little on the adverbs though.] Writer 101 End.

I'm definitely following this.