Reviews for Taming a Cub
Nevermore23 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
You just love cliff hangers, don't you? Mean. I need to know what happens next! So please update soon!
Nevermore23 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
This is so amazing! I love this story so much! I love Blaine's dominance, and I love how Taylor is a submissive cub! This is so amazing! I need to know what happens next! Please update soon!
Lovecupid chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Blaine is seriously pissing me off with not telling them what is going on. I mean come on! I would be scared and confused if something is happening to me and the person who has the answers won't tell me because he wants to be a freaking jerk. It is dangerous for the newly bitten 'cubs' to be left unaware like that. Blaine needs to stop with his games and hurry up and tell Taylor what is happening to him. But the story is good I like Blaine despite the fact that he pisses me off because he keeps withholding information.

By the way at the end of the the sentence you need to add an apostrophe to "it was Will's" instead of "it was Wills". Don't forget to use some punctuation in your sentences especially to indicate if your characters are thinking to themselves or speaking, capitalize your I's and check your grammar too. Have someone read over your writing to help look for mistakes and to improve your writing.
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LIKE IT! More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This story sounds interesting so far. I can't wait to read more.
SneakySpy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like it, are we going to see some of Taylor's POV?
Zorrina93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Yay another story from you! I'm reading all of yours ight now but I can't remember when I last posted a review...probably a long time ago ;;
This sounds really good, a couple of grammar errors but everybody has those, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Do you think this will be one of your longer ones?

Write on!