Reviews for Comfort Zone
Dope Name Here chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Bah. I should have read it slower so it would have lasted longer!
Can't wait for whatever else stories pop into your head.
-Until Next Time!
CelticX chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
It's a wonderful ending with images of a wonderful future for these to wonderful characters. Um, did I tell you it's wonderful? :-p

Great job. Thank you so much for sharing.
Vipermagi chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Hooray. Sad to see a good story ending, but looking forward to your next one.
iam.who chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
That was nice journey! I'm gonna miss waiting for the updates on Poe and Mallory. :)
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Very nice ending. :)
Anon723723723 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Nice ending. Will you make a sequel?
earthserpent chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
:D YAY! *clap clap clap* :( i'm going to miss those two. thank you for posting up your story. :) i really hope you post another great story up.
Anon723723723 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Ah, resolution. It's good to see them finally accept their feelings.
Biodragon chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
A good chapter indeed, and very much in the hugh tension department. odd to see the end coming, feels so soon even if it has been 14 chapters
Silvara rivana chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
squeee sooo happy about the new chapter. hope things continue to get better. and hope poe's family starts to see that Mallory is not the evil one they thought she was. the dinner helped but still a long way to go. poor Mallory.
romancejunky chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Well I have to say that this story has been a real rollercoaster when it comes to their relationship but I am wondering about one main thing and that would be Mallory's job. I haven't seen anything regarding but that she turned off the phone she uses for it and I am wondering what her plans are for it. I look forward to seeing that explained and I also look forward to seeing how Nadi handles the whole situation between Poe and Mallory now that they have agreed to date properly unlike the last attempt at a relationship between the two.

RJ
CelticX chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
The end? Nooooo. The story's just too good. But, well, I guess I'll have to accept it, so long as it's happy ;-p
mykes chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
No! The Adventures of Pallory will soon be over. :-( brb dealing.

Okay I'm back. Upon reflection, I'm actually okay with this story ending because apart from a few loose ends everything seems to be on the right track for a happy ending, so yay! Not much to say here but I find this Really Cute and Adorable and I'm like Poe now, I trust Mallory (she's been definitely redeemed in my eyes). Aww at all the cuddling and hand holding and loveliness and support and trust and making things official. Mallory's family was definitely nicer and more friendly—I think I'd rather have dinner with them then with Poe's peeps lol (but I get their behaviour). This story gives me warm and fuzzy feelings, so thanks for writing. Sunday/Mondays (when I usually see the updates) are the best! :-)
earthserpent chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
o_o no way? the end is next? i was hoping for more...besides this and another story that's already done i'm going to be a little bored...this was sooooooo awesome an lovely. little sad knowing its ending so soon. :(
Liz1992 chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I'm liking this storie a lot. I read 'Scarred for Life' way back when lol and loved that and the sequel. This is different from that story, obviously, but it's good. I enjoy your style of writing and even though your chapters are long, they flow nicely and I always tend to fly through them :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »