Reviews for Comfort Zone
Silvara rivana chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
ooo. I want more story! sooo happy that things are starting to get better. Hope you write more of this story soon! can't wait to see what happens next.
i call it insane chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
update this like right now.
Biodragon chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Nice couple of chapters, since i got behind on reading this. Good to see that they are working it out bit by bit.
Vipermagi chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter, I love the fluidity of your character development.
earthserpent chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
:D I LOVE THIS STORY! please update sooooooooooon! :)
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Aw, how sweet! Lovely chapter. :)
mykes chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Another great chapter. Flowed well, very natural. I like this domesticated Pallory—they're sweet. Been missing these type of chapters these past few weeks (mostly been family and friends, and not much actual interaction between the two). The balance is good. And from the looks of that teaser, next chap is gonna be filled with characters! :D Excited. Also, why has Poe not yet realised that there's a direct correlation between Mallory and her muse? Lol.
iam.who chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Mallory did good! Poe's a sweetheart!

You've done a great job with this chapter. :)
Anon723723723 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Shit. I go for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. Let's hope they can get their acts together...
iam.who chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
It's time for M to make a huge romantic effort - and not just the effort that eventually ends them in bed! Poe's hurt now but it doesn't mean that she won't forgive her so hold on.. ;)

I love how this story makes me smile everytime a new chapter is up. :D
romancejunky chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Well I have to say that this chapter was really refreshing because both of them have had their battle of wits and while I was a little suprised that Poe actually allowed the sex to happen they both needed it or else they might have gone into some sort of sex depression before they could even talk to each other. I look forward to seeing what Mallory will do in order to get Poe back but I know this will be a long and drawn out battle between the two while Poe tries to forgive Mallory for her wrong doings and Mallory trying her best to show Poe that she is willing to fight to get Poe back.

RJ
Atticus chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Can I just say that I'm a long time fan of yours? I read you back on FF and was happy to find that you write on FictionPress as well. By Chapter 3, I knew which story this was shadowing and I wanted to say job well done on keeping this story exciting and not too similar to the KP version. That being said, I have noticed a few typos - more because I've got an ever-present eye than anything - so I'd urge you to triple-check with your betas. Can't wait to read the rest of this story!
CelticX chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
What more can I say, but PERFECT! Both of their reactions were amazingly well done as was the way you had them reach out to those they trusted to get their opinions of what to do next. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
earthsrpent chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
:D love the chapter. can't wait for the next one. :)
KM Rune chapter 11 . 1/5/2013