Reviews for Comfort Zone
mykes chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for another wonderful chapter! I do think Mallory took the wrong approach to confronting Poe (thus the fight, lol), but I hope they work things out in the end—hopefully not instantly, because man, did Mallory screw up! I like how you wrote the heartbreak, the angst, the feelings... very intense, familiar stuff. :( I enjoyed seeing all the supporting characters again, from Leonardo (?) to Nadi and Justin plus Poe's family—and definitely Mallory's newly introduced fam. I can't help but think about what it would be like if both of their families interacted lol. Last thing I want to mention: that scene with Poe and her mum about heartbreak and biological parents got to me—I loved it!

Happy New Years!
Kimberly Rune chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Your story is intriguing. The characters are very different in personalities.

But I think what plagues me about your tale is the fact that it is flat. I'm curious as to where it shall progress but as I pore over this I find it lacks passion. I feel like the characters are holding back all the flare they have. Your delivery and tact is amazing. But the story is... It's...

Similar to that of a college professor belying a point till it's beaten into the ground.

I don't believe I shall return to continue reading.
Beast is Beautiful chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Remember when I said I love you? Yeah, it's now a love-hate kinda thing because this was wonderful but tore my hear out!

"Just tell me what I did wrong," - I nearly cried.

I hate this chapter so much yet I love it at the same time. Can't wait to read the next one!
Dope Name Here chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Bah! Why must you play with my emotions?!

-Let's Keep it Going!
romancejunky chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Well I can see that blows being thrown was bound to happen between these two because of what has transpired between these two. I can only hope that Poe will be able to forgive her after everything is explained but I can honestly say that after everything that they have done it will not be an easy road to travel between them because of their own issues that they must face in order to truly be together.

RJ
earthserpent chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
:D so awesome. please update soon. :)
CelticX chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
You are soooo mean! Next chapter please ;-p
KM Rune chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
nice
iam.who chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Ouch! Hope Mallory holds on. I miss seeing them happy.
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Haha, what a cruel, cruel place to leave it . . .
earthserpent chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
:( ...so sad...it almost made me want to cry...update soon please.
InsanityAtBest03 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
This chapter had my eyes watering for Poe.
CelticX chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Alright, you've definitely got my hands shaking here. Hopefully I'll be able to see them back together soon. :-(
Beast is Beautiful chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Even though I feel like crying and cuddling with a kitten, this was a great chapter. In previous chapters, it always seem like Scarlet and Mallory were two completely different people in one body, but Mallory is starting to come out in Scarlet. I would usually only feel bad for Poe, but I can't help but feel sorry for Mallory.
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 9 . 12/23/2012