Reviews for Walk Away
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
LOVELY! I can relate to this poem, in a way - and I found it amazing at the passion that was portrayed in this poem. The emotions really is vivid, and displayed well. The format and the rhyming scheme as well, played a fabulous job in adding color. Simply lovely! Keep it up :D
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love the ending! Great job!:)
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
sometimes the best thing you could ever do for BOTH of you is walk away! and i love how you expressesd the emptyness you feel afterwards, because even if you knowyou did the right thing, it doesn't feel that gap, that void where that person once was. Only time can do that. another beauitful heartfelt piece, great job!
Ditzy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Amazing! You are such an amazing poet! Wow. This is just amazing. Josh, i have got to stop saying amazing, but i can't because it's amazing! Lol.
I love this poem
Naver chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This reminds me ... I think I need to walk away and stay, stay far away... From all of the never ending pain my relationship has caused me. I think I'll read this poem when I feel it is time to give in again. You did a great job, I love the repeated lines best. Continue to write. :)