Reviews for Exotic
Prodigee123 chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
interesting
Prodigee123 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
good
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I must apologize for not leaving reviews for every chapter as I usually like to do but I am not allowed to type when my sister is in bed. I loved this story and am DEFINITELY looking forward to more of it. I would love to finish this story! It both INTRIGUED me and then ENTHRALLED ME! I found this story recommended from Violet Twilight and couldn't wait to read! Your writing is superb and easily read which is a BIG PLUS to me. I love the story plot and intricacies used to write it. I don't like Marcus at all as well as Seranni-I felt a harsher punishment should have meted out to her for her actions against Aailiyah. I loved the names you came up with for your characters also. What a most wonderful story Alexis!
Behind The Stars chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Uh oh. That cant spell anything relative to good.
skye real chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
I am really starting to hate this Marcus character. He's like a spoilt brat when he doesn't get his way. I like the part where Hortoc was teaching her about magic. I hope he's not on Marcus' side though. Nice chapter looking for the next one!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Feel better
VioletTwilight77 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Awww... Sweetie, I am so sorry. I hope and pray you get better soon. Bless you.
Plainsimple chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Though I love this story your health is most important :)
Get well soon
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
get well soon.
SweetestAngel7 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Get better soon 3
HopelessGenius chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Oh my, I hope you're okay! I don't know if I've reviewed yet, but you are an amazing writer with nearly flawless technique that I've yet to encounter. Don't worry about updating. If people bug you about it I will personally see to it that their asses meet my foot. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well and I send my prayers your way. I hope you feel better soon :)

Hopeless
Behind The Stars chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Uh oh... Thats never good. Anyway please update soon.
Behind The Stars chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Oh goodness! I hope nothing extreamly terible happens while his cusin is there!
Shaunae25 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
I love, love, love, LOVE this story! Your a very good writer :) Can't wait to read more
VioletTwilight77 chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
So glad you are back! I missed reading this story. Once again, great chapter. Can't wait till this dark cousin, Marcus, is revealed.