Reviews for Exotic
Fluffy01 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
okay chapter 4 bookmarking
littlebabystars chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Noooooooooooo i hope nothing bad happens to her :(
at least not as bad as a hacked limb or something
VioletTwilight77 chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Oh nooooo... Please, don't let her die. I love her character, like I love Icarus's. My heart plummeted when I read this one. Great job, as always.
Behind The Stars chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Awsome story! I cannot wait to find out what happens next! So please update soon! XD
SweetLilyAnne chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She can't die, she can't! That evil witch Seranni! Good job as always anyway ;)!
skye real chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Oh NO! How can leave a cliff hanger like that! My gawd it's cruel! I hope you update soon... As in ASAP... As is now! LOVE the chapter. I so can't wait for your next update.
HopelessGenius chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
:O oh no she DIDNT!
SweetLilyAnne chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I must say I love this story! Your writing is lovely, and so your characters! One of the best I've read so far ;)
skye real chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I love their relationship. It's so uniquelt quaint and yet so true for them. I am wondering if she will get pregnant.
skye real chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this is just amazing! Such a unique plot it's thoroughly entertaining! I am looking forward to your next update.
VioletTwilight77 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I loved that little tale. Is it something you have been told, or was that made up by you? Either way, it is lovely. Great chapter, again. I think I have found my favorite story. :-) Have a wonderful night.
Slm93 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Such a perfect ending to the chapter

S x
VioletTwilight77 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
I cannot believe this story has only gotten 2 reviews. It is remarkable. Icarus needs to make his farm girl (lol) his wife. I hope he does. It is clear to see that they love each other deeply. This is a great, fantastic story. I love it. So romantic. And the way you phrase certain things is brilliant. Please, continue. I will also give the word about your story in my update I posted tonight. That way others can read and review. Have a wonderful night. :-)
skye real chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
How exciting and intriguing! Can't wait for more. This is a seriously unique plot.
skye real chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
An interesting story. Looking forward to see what happens next.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2