Reviews for Like Magic
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really well done! I really did enjoy this little one shot! Well written. The main guy in this story is such a jerk and Rosie deserves better. You wrote her pain very nicely and put a lot of emotion into this! Great work!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
What a complete prat!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
The best way to break up with this asshole is: "You wanna see a magic trick? Poof, you're single!"

It was so sad and hurtful. And so realistic. This happens and it's awful. I loved the flow of your writing, and the jumps from scene to scene.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I know I said I was going to bed but I honestly couldn't go without reading this... And boy, was that a mistake! I think I'm going to go cry into my pillow over how beautiful this was. Emotion is an extremely difficult thing to capture and yet you've written it flawlessly. Beautiful. My only issue is WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE?! I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. Guh! Its just so perfect. If you ever say you cant write to me again, I'm going to fly to your house (on a plane, obvs. My vampire ways lack the bat transfiguration) and read this beauty of a story to you - with voices! Please, I beg of you, write more stories.
castiel89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Annie... You just made my heart hurt. I was actually trying to hold back tears. You did a beautiful job writing this. You seriously need to write more. I'm proud that you went the non traditional route and made it a not so happy ending (and a bit open ended...room for a sequel?). Kudos to you!

YOU GO, GLEN COCO!

Xoxo,
Amy
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Okay, so now that I've read this, I more than forbid you to hate this. (Completely forbid?)

Anywho, this is amazing! I love how much emotion there is in this, even if it's my best friend who's so sad (awn, Rosie!). Instead of just telling the story, Rosie tells it to her boyfriend, and it made me feel like I was in the situation, which made it all the more solemn and loveable.

Great job, Annie!

Ali

P.S my boyfriend's so cute :)
P.P.S. I will be badgering you- and I'm sure everyone will be glad to aid me- for more stories. Just thought you should know.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OMG ANNIE HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THAT THERE OMG!
I loved it, and I'm being totally honest. I wasn't expecting this at all! I loved how you pulled off writing in second person and in present tense, it was so natural and flowing and wonderful! It was so emotive too, I felt so sad during it all but I really like the guy too! The way he introduced himself with magic was just so classic and probably my favourite part. Ugh how in the world did you manage to fit an entire story in less than 3000 words?! I wish I had that talent. This was so to the point and so is just the right length.
I FREAKING LOVE IT AND AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS! WRITE ME MORE NOW!
OH and I just picked up one mistake that you missed in editing: 'It goes to voice mail anyway, and again I wonder wear you are' where 'wear' should be 'where'
hokay coolsies, you better write me more stuff.
OH WAIT, wasn't Ali supposed to be a bitch/evil?
p.s. WRITE ME MORE