Reviews for Should Have Known
Aww cute story ;-)
CupsofTea chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Loved the chapter!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Very glad to see you back! I enjoyed this update very much. Update soon :)
mylittleprincess chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
awsome! update please.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
That was cruel, though it probably accomplished his purpose: "Always leave them wanting more."

I need to go back and re-read this story. I seem to have lost the story thread.
Stunnamac chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This story is totally my jam! Lol the pace is perfect! I just read everything you've written and I love Zach and Elle's relationship! The constant back and forth can be frustrating and confusing but they definitely have their moments that we all love haha. I don't know but I don't really like Alex. She can be blunt but other times she's not as straightforward. Extremes that annoy me lol. I really like Cam though! She's sweet and her idealistic thinking is refreshing surprisingly. I thought that after the kiss, Ella would admit that she had been in love with Zach and then I thought oh great, they're already going to date on like the first chapter but I like how the story took a more realistic route. I feel bad for Ella though. Zach is relentless and bipolar and Bryn and Sarah are not as accomodating to her as they are to Zach. I love this story so much! I have never been this descriptive in a review for a story lol! Please update soon! Btw I doubt any of what I said made sense. Some words I only used to sound smart because judging by how you write, you certainly possess intellectual vitality.
Nami98 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This story is AMAZING! Their remarks and bickering at eachother is absolutely HILARIOUS! XD The Zach x Ella couple thing here is soooo adorable, and your writing style is perfect. PLEASE update soon! :) One of my fav stories by far
:D
Shin M. Hiram chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Yikes, insult-fest! Those two come up with great comebacks.

I like this, and it's developing nicely. I will be anticipating the next update :D
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Haha they're going on a "date"!
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I really like this story. I like how they can both hold their own in an argument and I love the sexual tension. Update soon!:)
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
please update soon:)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Ella can be so... I guess stupid. But in a good way. Lol update soon!
Kriss chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Omg im obsessed already UPDATE !
Detective-JazzyFe chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I'm loving this story. Looking forward to the next update!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I absolutely love this story. From your impeccable grammar to your descriptive, flowing writing style to your snarky and lovable characters. You got a fan in me, friend.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »