Reviews for Spellbound
mydreamadventure chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
awwwww that was so cute!
Jenny Sanders chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story was so cute and well-written. I loved your humor and wit and the fact that it was a seasonal story. The characters were really likable which made me enjoy the story even more.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
You've got the power Ophelia!
mydreamadventure chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
ah i really enjoyed this haha im glad she told someone usually they dont tell anyone and it pisses me off! so thank you :D and keep it up id like to read more to see where its going :)
Bookworm-110708 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I REALLY like this! Please keep going with it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I absolutely love the story and I can't wait for more!
Catanne chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
A very magical story! I'll be following and looking forward to your next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
Syshowlingwolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
(stands up and starts applauding) Now I usually loathe love spell stories with a passion, but I just love the character so much that I am curious as to what happens next. That and the humor you used is very welcome in my opinion. You make fun of the fact that yes they're witches but you do not rub it in our faces.

So ya, continue the story. I truely believe that it could make a pretty good humor/romance Halloween tale. Better than the piles of bad horror stories that I have been forced to sit through.
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is so creative! I really like the story already :D I think it's worth continuing and it's cool how you posted it near Halloween. :)
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
ahh! update! i love it! xo
DarlingLiquids chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It is absolutely worth continuing. It can go so many places and I want to see where you take it. Happy Halloween!