Reviews for OC's Needed! Superheroes
Terra Booma chapter 20 . 3/24
Owl is beccoming interesting, I'm curious as to what's going to happen to him!
TheFlameBlade chapter 19 . 2/27
I like it but who is this Erebus guy. Is he my guy named Shane (Shadow Night) or someone else?
Schwan chapter 19 . 2/9
AH! So many code names and aliases and alliances! The suspense is finally starting to make me wither up and die! You're killing me with all this mystery!
:) Anyways, yet another great chapter. As always, your writing was a joy to read. Despite what I say, I really am enjoying this plot so far. It's REALLY good! Keep it up!
Terra Booma chapter 19 . 2/8
Nice Chapter, I like the two faciotns
omega1012 chapter 19 . 2/8
Cliffy!
Love how this is shaping up! My characters not going to appear foor a long whose joining the olympians.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8
So is this now gonna be all Greek myth and stuff now?
Terra Booma chapter 18 . 1/2
Another great chapter!
CynicalSquid chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Omfg I didn't realize how long it's been since I reviewed and I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I have however been reading and you've been doing fantastic! Oh so fantastic!
FROOOOOOST. HELLO FROST. KICK HER BUTT _ Or don't. But either way I'm looking forward to see the outcome of that :3
Trent you poor baby *tackles into a hug*
Terra Booma chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Keep up teh good work!
Schwan chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Well...
That was... An interesting chapter. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Trenton, but I was glad we got to see the Obsaduan Sirceress.
Eager for the next chapter!
Schwan chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Pretty interesting chapter. I'm eager to see what happened to Trenton. Great chapter!
Terra Booma chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Great chapter! Keep it up!
hotwinglover chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Alex? You don't mean... TerraBooma, do you?
Terra Booma chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Really sorry, I wish I could help...
Schwan chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I understand how you feel. I really do. I've had these exact same feelings, these exact same thoughts. I know exactly how you feel, but understand that no matter how alone you feel you are not. Even if your family hates you of they're all gone, even if your friends have all abandoned you, there's at least one person out here still looking out for you, even if you don't realize it. You may not even know hem by name, but they are look
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »