Reviews for To Save The World
Ezraphell chapter 29 . 10/14
Another great chapter and so soon after the last one to boot. I like how we're starting to get more on the non-hero aspects of the character's lives, giving them more depth and humanity. I can't wait to see how everything pans out in the coming chapters and it sounds like you've got quite the epic plan brewing.

I know for myself I'd love to see more with the characters, both main and side, even if only a short lived endeavor. Maybe on how they got together or even more stuff like these past two chapters, about they're lives.

Keep up the fantastic work.
TheFlameBlade chapter 28 . 10/9
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next. Keep up the good work man. I'm fine only getting these every once in a while. It makes it seem more special.
Ezraphell chapter 28 . 10/9
Always a great feeling when another chapter of this pops up in my inbox. The chapter veered a little darker than what we've been getting but my only real complaint is that we have to wait for the rest of the story. I just feel the great need to read it all and know how everything pans out. I'm digging the added romance as well, feel like it adds to the characters depth.

Keep up the great work Shouta
philosophik1 chapter 2 . 7/30
Tons of action and we meet Shadow Night, the anti hero, who disappears and leaves the heroes in a bind. I like how you finished the chapter, leaving us wondering what happened to the plane. I suspect it's not what we think. Good job.
TheFlameBlade chapter 27 . 7/30
Hey good to see this story didn't get abandoned. I'm glad you gave us at least something. And honestly I think it's smart that you're writing really far ahead before posting even if it takes a bit longer for each chapter to be posted. Anyway great chapter as usual. Can't wait to see what's next.
Omega1012 chapter 27 . 7/30
Welcome back,cant wait for more
Patrick Driscoll chapter 27 . 7/29
I was so excited to see another chapter of this had been published, keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what unfolds next.
ShadowMurder chapter 27 . 7/29
Really like your work; keep going!
karmaandego chapter 26 . 6/26
Ohmygod so I was re-reading the stuff again from the beginning, and I have to say I really cannot wait for what happens next. I also like your writing style, too. Keep up the good work ω
Ezraphell chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
Went through and reread the entire thing today, from beginning to current, and I must say you're writing has greatly improved over the time writing this. I know you've been frequent with hiatuses because of real life and junk but you've gone from heavily front loading descriptions and actions to adding things in more subtly making everything just that much more fluid. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see how the rest unfolds
omega1012 chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
i want more :) this is seriously one of the best ive ever read
omega1012 chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
sweetness cant wait for more :)
TheFlameBlade chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
This is getting... Interesting.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
loved it to bits cant wait for my oc to appear!
TheFlameBlade chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
As long as shadow night fights someone I'm good.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »