Reviews for To Save The World
Ezraphell chapter 26 . 9/9
Went through and reread the entire thing today, from beginning to current, and I must say you're writing has greatly improved over the time writing this. I know you've been frequent with hiatuses because of real life and junk but you've gone from heavily front loading descriptions and actions to adding things in more subtly making everything just that much more fluid. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see how the rest unfolds
omega1012 chapter 26 . 9/7
i want more :) this is seriously one of the best ive ever read
omega1012 chapter 23 . 3/5
sweetness cant wait for more :)
TheFlameBlade chapter 23 . 3/1
This is getting... Interesting.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
loved it to bits cant wait for my oc to appear!
TheFlameBlade chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
As long as shadow night fights someone I'm good.
omega1012 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
dun dun...its good to see you back hopefully my oc will get a appearance sometime,loving how you write as always !
Anne Onymous chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Interesting so far! I'm in a superhero phase, and this was almost the only actual superhero story I could find on this website, so of course it was. But the idea's creative, and I automatically respect/fear anyone who can write . . . how many was it?-let me check . . . over 24,000 words. The only multi-chapter story I ever finished (at about age 12, so it's horrible and won't get published here) was only 64 pages.

At first I thought all the visual description was unnecessary, but then-it's a /superhero/ story, and you always have to know what a superhero and his costume look like, or you don't know the superhero. (Hm, maybe I should try and break that rule in a story, and see what I get.) Also, I'd read the reviews first (I almost always do that, I'm weird) so I knew who most of the people looked like already, but normal and sane readers wouldn't.
CSquid offline chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Oh my god I haven't reviewed in forever! I've totally been reading the first second I can whenever a new chapter pops up, don't worry about that part :3
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT ROMEO HDJDBDJD AT ONE POINT SOMEONE IN MY ENGLISH CLASS STARTED CALLING THE MONTAGUES THE WILDCATS and it may or may not have been me oops. Also the funniest thing had to be my teacher trying to block out the butt shot but failing and we all laughed like 6-year-olds
I know someone named Alejandra *watches her more closely than normal*
JOEY WATCHU WORKIN WITH and I feel like his character is inspired by DW (his powers remind me of the Last Centurion and his technology reminds me of the Doctor) AND I LOVE IT YASSSSS. Also gET HIM TO THAT ARCADE HE HASNT LIVVVVED
Dammit Lakota don't you start trouble now (jkjk Lakota go for it it gives us stuff to read about)
So excited for the next chapter! But don't rush yourself; can't rush art like your writing 3
Terra Booma chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Not good...

I hope Owl can figure out whats going on!
Schwan chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Sweet chapter! I really liked this one. I always like seeing the interactions between the different heroes and villians, especially in fights. Still awaiting eagerly to find out the identity of the Unkiller!
Great work! Keep it up!
omega1012 chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Dun dun duuuun! Welcome Back! Interesting developments for sure! Hope my OC makes an appearance soon!Love how you introduce/portray characters soo awesome!
Shiloh Ryker chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Send me form
Terra Booma chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Owl is beccoming interesting, I'm curious as to what's going to happen to him!
TheFlameBlade chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I like it but who is this Erebus guy. Is he my guy named Shane (Shadow Night) or someone else?
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »