Reviews for To Save The World
Terra Booma chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Not good...

I hope Owl can figure out whats going on!
Schwan chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Sweet chapter! I really liked this one. I always like seeing the interactions between the different heroes and villians, especially in fights. Still awaiting eagerly to find out the identity of the Unkiller!
Great work! Keep it up!
omega1012 chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Dun dun duuuun! Welcome Back! Interesting developments for sure! Hope my OC makes an appearance soon!Love how you introduce/portray characters soo awesome!
Shiloh Ryker chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Send me form
Terra Booma chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Owl is beccoming interesting, I'm curious as to what's going to happen to him!
TheFlameBlade chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I like it but who is this Erebus guy. Is he my guy named Shane (Shadow Night) or someone else?
Schwan chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
AH! So many code names and aliases and alliances! The suspense is finally starting to make me wither up and die! You're killing me with all this mystery!
:) Anyways, yet another great chapter. As always, your writing was a joy to read. Despite what I say, I really am enjoying this plot so far. It's REALLY good! Keep it up!
Terra Booma chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Nice Chapter, I like the two faciotns
omega1012 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Cliffy!
Love how this is shaping up! My characters not going to appear foor a long whose joining the olympians.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
So is this now gonna be all Greek myth and stuff now?
Terra Booma chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Another great chapter!
CynicalSquid chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Omfg I didn't realize how long it's been since I reviewed and I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I have however been reading and you've been doing fantastic! Oh so fantastic!
FROOOOOOST. HELLO FROST. KICK HER BUTT _ Or don't. But either way I'm looking forward to see the outcome of that :3
Trent you poor baby *tackles into a hug*
Terra Booma chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Keep up teh good work!
Schwan chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Well...
That was... An interesting chapter. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Trenton, but I was glad we got to see the Obsaduan Sirceress.
Eager for the next chapter!
Schwan chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Pretty interesting chapter. I'm eager to see what happened to Trenton. Great chapter!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »