Reviews for OC's Needed! Superheroes
Terra Booma chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Welp, that was a confusing chapter

I feel like Owl was somewhat involved but at the same time...not?
Schwan chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Hey, nice chapter. Not much to say other than it was interesting...and a thanks for introducing Nyx. :) that made me happy. Anyways good work and whatever happened, I hope it gets better soon.
hotwinglover chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Short, but pretty thought provoking.
KHgamergeekgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Do you still need OCs?
hotwinglover chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Yes! You're using Nick!
Schwan chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Man, you're still somehow getting people in here without making it too crowded. I'm impressed.
Great chapter. I didn't spot any grammar or spelling mistakes and its interesting to see some of the villians' powers. I liked the switch in POV as well.
Update soon please!
Terra Booma chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Nice chapter! New Characters all around, with plenty of wonder to be found!
Schwan chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
A new scene and a bunch of new villains? Things are going to get interesting ! I'm really eager to see who these new bad guys are. I didn't spot any errors in this chapter. Great job!
Update soon please!
Terra Booma chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Nice Chapter, I'm wondering what's going to happen to Owl.
CynicalSquid chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
((Fair warning, I didn't sleep a wink last night so this will make even less sense than usual))
Pyro! You are...just...I don't understand, were you in Alaska with them the whole time, or...?!
"Kronos"...all I can think of is the evil robot from The Incredibles. The one Syndrome made.
Tokyo? TOKYO! WEE!
...I dunno about you guys, but I've got a bad feeling about that place. No? No one at all? ...Ok.
Joey you little shit xD
Aw, poor baby...well, more like poor Nick :/
Schwan chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
It was kind of cool to see another villain in this chapter, and too see what kind of crazy obsession he has. I thought it was also cool to see how what Lalan does as a detective when she's not around heroes.
Anyways, nice chapter! Update soon please!
Samurai Wolverine chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Real Name: Unknown, he has total amesia other than his age and what he can do

Hero Name: Dog

Gender: Male

Appearance: Dog has an appearence of lean-built, and stoic middle-aged man, giving him an older look. He has pale skin, high cheekbones, stubble, and long ragged black hair. He wears a black hooded trenchcoat, black pants, black steel toe boots and a black shirt.

Hero Costume: None, he prefers to use his own clothes.

Powers: Bone claws as his only way to fight unless forced to use guns, he has a regenrative power that allows him to survive most Earth and and some magical attacks and half of all the poisons, toxins, and venoms of any kind, increased strength and stamina are naturally higher due to the regenerative power and slows the rate of how the fatigue toxins enter by atleast half of an average person and is able to recover two to three times faster depending on the wound

Personality: Dog is loyal to those that gained his trust, whish is as hard to gain as fighting a powerful enemy. He tends to go off on his own regularly when he has a lot of anger and has to blow a lot of steam out. He also has a wild, animal-like nature to him and a savage, or "berserker," rage which he tries to control. He is also perfectly at home in the wilderness.

History: Dog was seriously injured to the head by a concussive blow from a gun and his regenerative powers suppressed all of his memories except how to use his claws and his age. He was saved by an old man who trained him to be a tracker in the ways of scent, sound, sight, and smell and gave Dog his 'hero' name after saving the old man's dogs. The old man, who became like a grandfather, also taught Dog how to use a hunting rifle, but Dog, for the reason he lost his memories but can;t remember why, only used guns when needed. One day, Dog returned to the small hut where the old man and him stayed at, the old man was just shot by a few arrogant young teenagers and, in a state of rage over the old man's death, Dog killed the teenagers. Since then, Dog honored the old man by saving people, despite his anger issues.

Hero/Villain/Civilian/etc.: Hero

Death?: If you decide to kill him off, wither a stab to the heart completely through or his head being cut of, but I prefer him to atleast live until he gats his memories back

Others: Dog has a weakness to psychic attacks

I've took Wolverine's powers and masically tuned them down so Dog wouldn't be as strong or as over powered.
hotwinglover chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I guess the Unkiller is something major... maybe we'll actually see him at some point...
delta327 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I see you used both my characters this time. Ixion is meant to be...a little on the menacing side. I'm glad you used him in this chapter. I have only one concern. What is preventing Ixion from attacking Lalan? Are his powers being stopped by something? Just something that annoyed me a little bit.

Anyway, keep on writing!
Terra Booma chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Nice chapter, lots of suspense!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »