Reviews for To Save The World
Terra Booma chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Keep up teh good work!
Schwan chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Well...
That was... An interesting chapter. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Trenton, but I was glad we got to see the Obsaduan Sirceress.
Eager for the next chapter!
Schwan chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Pretty interesting chapter. I'm eager to see what happened to Trenton. Great chapter!
Terra Booma chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Great chapter! Keep it up!
hotwinglover chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Alex? You don't mean... TerraBooma, do you?
Terra Booma chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Really sorry, I wish I could help...
Schwan chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I understand how you feel. I really do. I've had these exact same feelings, these exact same thoughts. I know exactly how you feel, but understand that no matter how alone you feel you are not. Even if your family hates you of they're all gone, even if your friends have all abandoned you, there's at least one person out here still looking out for you, even if you don't realize it. You may not even know hem by name, but they are look
Terra Booma chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Welp, that was a confusing chapter

I feel like Owl was somewhat involved but at the same time...not?
Schwan chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Hey, nice chapter. Not much to say other than it was interesting...and a thanks for introducing Nyx. :) that made me happy. Anyways good work and whatever happened, I hope it gets better soon.
hotwinglover chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Short, but pretty thought provoking.
KHgamergeekgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Do you still need OCs?
hotwinglover chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Yes! You're using Nick!
Schwan chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Man, you're still somehow getting people in here without making it too crowded. I'm impressed.
Great chapter. I didn't spot any grammar or spelling mistakes and its interesting to see some of the villians' powers. I liked the switch in POV as well.
Update soon please!
Terra Booma chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Nice chapter! New Characters all around, with plenty of wonder to be found!
Schwan chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
A new scene and a bunch of new villains? Things are going to get interesting ! I'm really eager to see who these new bad guys are. I didn't spot any errors in this chapter. Great job!
Update soon please!