Reviews for To Save The World
Terra Booma chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Nice chapter! New Characters all around, with plenty of wonder to be found!
Schwan chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
A new scene and a bunch of new villains? Things are going to get interesting ! I'm really eager to see who these new bad guys are. I didn't spot any errors in this chapter. Great job!
Update soon please!
Terra Booma chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Nice Chapter, I'm wondering what's going to happen to Owl.
CynicalSquid chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
((Fair warning, I didn't sleep a wink last night so this will make even less sense than usual))
Pyro! You are...just...I don't understand, were you in Alaska with them the whole time, or...?!
"Kronos"...all I can think of is the evil robot from The Incredibles. The one Syndrome made.
Tokyo? TOKYO! WEE!
...I dunno about you guys, but I've got a bad feeling about that place. No? No one at all? ...Ok.
Joey you little shit xD
Aw, poor baby...well, more like poor Nick :/
Schwan chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
It was kind of cool to see another villain in this chapter, and too see what kind of crazy obsession he has. I thought it was also cool to see how what Lalan does as a detective when she's not around heroes.
Anyways, nice chapter! Update soon please!
Samurai Wolverine chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Real Name: Unknown, he has total amesia other than his age and what he can do

Hero Name: Dog

Gender: Male

Appearance: Dog has an appearence of lean-built, and stoic middle-aged man, giving him an older look. He has pale skin, high cheekbones, stubble, and long ragged black hair. He wears a black hooded trenchcoat, black pants, black steel toe boots and a black shirt.

Hero Costume: None, he prefers to use his own clothes.

Powers: Bone claws as his only way to fight unless forced to use guns, he has a regenrative power that allows him to survive most Earth and and some magical attacks and half of all the poisons, toxins, and venoms of any kind, increased strength and stamina are naturally higher due to the regenerative power and slows the rate of how the fatigue toxins enter by atleast half of an average person and is able to recover two to three times faster depending on the wound

Personality: Dog is loyal to those that gained his trust, whish is as hard to gain as fighting a powerful enemy. He tends to go off on his own regularly when he has a lot of anger and has to blow a lot of steam out. He also has a wild, animal-like nature to him and a savage, or "berserker," rage which he tries to control. He is also perfectly at home in the wilderness.

History: Dog was seriously injured to the head by a concussive blow from a gun and his regenerative powers suppressed all of his memories except how to use his claws and his age. He was saved by an old man who trained him to be a tracker in the ways of scent, sound, sight, and smell and gave Dog his 'hero' name after saving the old man's dogs. The old man, who became like a grandfather, also taught Dog how to use a hunting rifle, but Dog, for the reason he lost his memories but can;t remember why, only used guns when needed. One day, Dog returned to the small hut where the old man and him stayed at, the old man was just shot by a few arrogant young teenagers and, in a state of rage over the old man's death, Dog killed the teenagers. Since then, Dog honored the old man by saving people, despite his anger issues.

Hero/Villain/Civilian/etc.: Hero

Death?: If you decide to kill him off, wither a stab to the heart completely through or his head being cut of, but I prefer him to atleast live until he gats his memories back

Others: Dog has a weakness to psychic attacks

I've took Wolverine's powers and masically tuned them down so Dog wouldn't be as strong or as over powered.
hotwinglover chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I guess the Unkiller is something major... maybe we'll actually see him at some point...
delta327 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I see you used both my characters this time. Ixion is meant to be...a little on the menacing side. I'm glad you used him in this chapter. I have only one concern. What is preventing Ixion from attacking Lalan? Are his powers being stopped by something? Just something that annoyed me a little bit.

Anyway, keep on writing!
Terra Booma chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Nice chapter, lots of suspense!
Schwan chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Heha. Sorry it took so long to review!
But I'm happy we've gotten into the double digits too. It's kinda satisfying, huh? I'm also kind of glad we've returned to the original place. I really wanted to come back to the city. Also, the thing with Owl sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see what his deal is.
Yay! Update soon please!
TheFlameBlade chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I like how you brought in Shane and not shadow cool. The story is building up quite nicely.
CynicalSquid chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
OIUFOWQUFWQOIFUJEQ. SO. MANY. UPDATES. I've been reading, but I've been sick, so I haven't been on my computer and I hate reviewing with my mobile...anyways...I guess I'll review all the chapters in one big review, here...Too lazy to log in. Blahhh...
FUCKING CHIHARU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU ALMOST KILLED THEM...oh, wait, heh, that was your intention...
*Shudders and makes an awkward whining, scared sound* Whose journal is that?
ZAZZY NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNOW WHERE THE UNKILLER IS?! YOU OWE US ALL AN EXPLANATION IF YOU LIVE, DAMMIT.
...Hey Oni, you may be useful. Jack's parents know where the Unkiller is, go get them. *Starts sobbing* Who's Mari and why couldn't she experience this?
Oh Lumina, you're so...not suspicious, with the flying and all that. The chair was a good cover-up ;)
WHOSE BLOOD?! *Shrinks into a corner*
HAI OWL! Wait, he's supposed to be 15? ...WHY IS MY GENERATION SO DAMN TALL?! I'M 5'3" AND 15 -_-
Hmmm...Deja vu, huh? I'm kinda intrigued by this guy...
Terra Booma chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter! Just wondering, could you PM me a list of characters and their Hero/Villain names? I'm starting to get a bit over-whelmed XD
hotwinglover chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This story's starting to get creepy... and interesting.
Schwan chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Hey, GREAT chapter! Of course, I would say that, but it was a great chapter. The Alaska arc has really started moving the story along and introduced quite a lot of new characters! Some mysteries are starting to pop up and several relationships and conflicts that I can see that will make this into a wonderful story. We've seen the Unkiller, as well as another villian that seems like she'll be causing a lot of trouble, not to mention the several new heroes/vigilants we've met. Honestly, I think you should get something like this published some day with your own characters, because you've manged to make a great superhero story.
On this chapter itself, I absolutely loved it. You probably knew I'd say that anyways, but I LOVED it. I wouldn't have pictured Jack's past and experience any other way. I've never been able to write from other people's character's POVs so I don't know how you do it, but you're really good at it.
Anyways, I didn't see any errors. Nice descriptions and a good twist with Oni and Azazel. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon please!