Reviews for OC's Needed! Superheroes
Schwan chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Heha. Sorry it took so long to review!
But I'm happy we've gotten into the double digits too. It's kinda satisfying, huh? I'm also kind of glad we've returned to the original place. I really wanted to come back to the city. Also, the thing with Owl sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see what his deal is.
Yay! Update soon please!
TheFlameBlade chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I like how you brought in Shane and not shadow cool. The story is building up quite nicely.
CynicalSquid chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
OIUFOWQUFWQOIFUJEQ. SO. MANY. UPDATES. I've been reading, but I've been sick, so I haven't been on my computer and I hate reviewing with my mobile...anyways...I guess I'll review all the chapters in one big review, here...Too lazy to log in. Blahhh...
FUCKING CHIHARU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU ALMOST KILLED THEM...oh, wait, heh, that was your intention...
*Shudders and makes an awkward whining, scared sound* Whose journal is that?
ZAZZY NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNOW WHERE THE UNKILLER IS?! YOU OWE US ALL AN EXPLANATION IF YOU LIVE, DAMMIT.
...Hey Oni, you may be useful. Jack's parents know where the Unkiller is, go get them. *Starts sobbing* Who's Mari and why couldn't she experience this?
Oh Lumina, you're so...not suspicious, with the flying and all that. The chair was a good cover-up ;)
WHOSE BLOOD?! *Shrinks into a corner*
HAI OWL! Wait, he's supposed to be 15? ...WHY IS MY GENERATION SO DAMN TALL?! I'M 5'3" AND 15 -_-
Hmmm...Deja vu, huh? I'm kinda intrigued by this guy...
Terra Booma chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter! Just wondering, could you PM me a list of characters and their Hero/Villain names? I'm starting to get a bit over-whelmed XD
hotwinglover chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This story's starting to get creepy... and interesting.
Schwan chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Hey, GREAT chapter! Of course, I would say that, but it was a great chapter. The Alaska arc has really started moving the story along and introduced quite a lot of new characters! Some mysteries are starting to pop up and several relationships and conflicts that I can see that will make this into a wonderful story. We've seen the Unkiller, as well as another villian that seems like she'll be causing a lot of trouble, not to mention the several new heroes/vigilants we've met. Honestly, I think you should get something like this published some day with your own characters, because you've manged to make a great superhero story.
On this chapter itself, I absolutely loved it. You probably knew I'd say that anyways, but I LOVED it. I wouldn't have pictured Jack's past and experience any other way. I've never been able to write from other people's character's POVs so I don't know how you do it, but you're really good at it.
Anyways, I didn't see any errors. Nice descriptions and a good twist with Oni and Azazel. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon please!
TheFlameBlade chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
(to lazy to log in)

Nice I can't wait till shadow night comes back.
hotwinglover chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Poor Jackson. But now I wonder what's going to happen next. The Alaska arc has sort of shaped the story.
Terra Booma chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
That's a bit ominous..keep up the good work!
hotwinglover chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This is getting wierd!
Terra Booma chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Real Name: Owl Weradik

Hero Name: N/A

Gender: Male

Appearance: Scruffy brown hair, Blue piercing eyes, wears jeans and a Grey-ish white hoodie, stands 5 foot 12

Hero Costume: N/A

Powers:Minor foresight, Spells.

Personality:Owl is a bit quiet, but friendly when someone warms up to him.

History: Owl's case is a strange one, because even though both his parents have magical capabilities he doesn't know anything about it, and is only just learning about his powers in the first chapter he appears in. (whenever that may be.) He's loved his life normally, usually passing off any sort of for-sight as Deja-vu. Because of this, it's probably that he will be targeted by both sides for recruitment. He'll probably run away at the pressure of the situation.

Hero/Villain/Civilian/etc.: Civilian

Death?: N/A

Other: The idea here is the sort of character that doesn't know what's going on, partially because he's only 15.

Anyway I don't know if you're still accepting these, but here's one anyway. Keep up the great work!
Schwan chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Insteresting chapter...I didn't think the Huntsman and Azazel would know each other. Good little twist there, and a bit of a mystery concerning who paid the Kyu to protect the area. I'm getting a little excited with the mysteries you've started building. Keep it up!
Update soon please!
hotwinglover chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I can see why Kyu, Patrick, and Lumina didn't get to cross.

Very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
My guess of what the Unkiller's were way off. For some reason I thought he could amplify and dispute powers making people tempoarily (bad spelling I know) unable to use them or streanthin (once again bad spelling) their powers whilist transforming them into mutants under his mind controll
Schwan chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Ok...wow. Just wow. That was the greatest chapter I've seen in this sory yet. Sure, it was a little short, but he action scenes made up for it. I'm just so very excited now that he Unkiller has made an appearance. I just cannot wait for he next chapter. You have become a very excellent writer. Great job and update soon please!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »