Reviews for OC's Needed! Superheroes
CynicalSquid chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
...Okay, Jack is somebody important. I'm gonna guess that he's either The Unkiller or Celistius...What would "Celistius" sound like if Daffy Duck tried to say it? (Don't mind me, my ramblings go all over the place. Stoopid brain :/ )
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP...Why would Patrick of all people know him? I'M SO CONFUZZLED! THE SUSPENSEEE...EE...E.
Wow. Felix)/Reptilian didn't last long, did he? Haha, "Who let the alligator out of its cage?" xD
Tee-hee, Zazzy...I swear, that's how I'll refer to him from now on.
Jesus. That's terrifying. WHERE'D HE GO?! *Runs in circles aimlessly*
hotwinglover chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Wow. They've been in Alaska so long, I forgot why they were there.
Reid D chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Real Name: Allen Nadir
Hero Name: Ice Allen or I.A.
Gender: Female
Appearance: boy-cut raven hair, onyx black eyes, pale skin
Hero Costume: black combat boots, black tights, fingerless gloves, metallic belt, black cape
Powers: dark matter... Cool strength
Personality: Gothic, Tomboy-ish, punk, emo
History: I became a villain because I was brainwashed, and grew up to believe that everyone that lives in the world are my enemies. I always get flashbacks of my real past, but still, I ignore them.
VILLAIN
Death: It depends on how you like it to be.. As long as it would be tragic after the moment that I find out about every single truth.
Other: I hate light and girly colors, 15 yrs. old, fond of scaring people at school
Thanks though for this.. I always liked to be part of a story, and somehow I found this opportunity. It'll be ypur job how to put me in your story, so keep up with updating this story.! :)
InvaderZamGar chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Man why do I have to be singled out by the Unkiller, I mean I'm sure you have a great plot point in mind but now the suspense is gonna kill me.

Anyways, great chapter and even though it's short it still reads real easy like always. Just make sure the procrastination gremlins don't get you, they're the death of all stories. Well them and The Writers Block that is.
CynicalSquid chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed, yet. I've been busy (translation: I got lazy, even though I read the chapter I didn't want to type anything). But, regardless, I'm reviewing now. I got over my cold shortly after last time you updated :) ...Only to go back to school and catch another one 1 or 2 weeks later. Stoopid immune system :/ And I have two more heroes in the back of my mind. I'll send them whenever I can :)
Hmm, that's a specific weakness. Makes me kinda curious. BUT SERIOUSLY, WTF DID YOU DO LAST CHAPTER THERE, JOE-BEAR (is "Joe-Bear" from something? I swear I've heard it somewhere)? YOU PULLED A ROPE AND CAUSED AN AVALANCHE. ONLY YOU, JOE-BEAR.
LUMINA'S ALIVE! YAY!
...Hmmm...Well, Azazel, I think we'd all like to met this friend.
GEEZ, LUMINA.
Uh-huh, an "accident", right, Patrick? ;) But geez (I say that a lot...geez, I need to stop that), you're gonna end up with some kind of brain damage, aren't you, Patty?
OMFG, LALAN. AZAZAZAZ...You know what? I'll call him Zazzy. ZAZZY, WHERE IS SHE?!
Sorry, I'm a little hyper today.
InvaderZamGar chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I read the word "accidentally" and scoffed inwardly, never is the an accidental breast touch
Schwan chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Flu sucks. I'm over mine and I hope you get over yours soon too. I have no idea how you can write when your sick. I could never do that. XD
Anyways, great chapter. I just read over all five chapters (cuz I felt like it) and to me it seems like your detailing has gotten better. Again, it wasn't absolutely horrible before, but I DO think it has gotten better.
And once more, I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors.
Keep up the good work and update soon please!
hotwinglover chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Nice. Understandable and nice. And the poll for this story' s down. Oh, and everybody, don't forget to read Shouta's brand new stories The Apocalypse: Your POV and Beast Bomb! Really good!
Samurai Wolverine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Real Name: Cole Kent

Hero Name: Stinglash

Gender: Male

Appearance: Cole has dark tan exoskeleton thats bonded to his skin and the only part of his skin that's showing is his face. Has light blue eyes and naturally pale skin.

Hero Costume: None, unless Cole's exoskeleton is counted as one

Powers: Increased strength and to an extent speed, almost invulnurable due to the exoskeleton, able to produce most types of venom, poisons, and toxins (including kinds to heal) from his tail, claw like fingers and toes

Personality: Cole is the type that hold grudges without that person knowing it or lash out if angered or to defend himself or those in need. He also tends to be kind to anyone who helps or is kind to him.

History: Cole comes from a family that travels in the desert more often than orthers and was exposed to many forms of venoms that he bult up a high resistance to them, as well as toxins and poisons. Cole was in an explosion that mutated him by fusing him with a desert scorpion and robbed him of his memorise and his family

Hero/Villain/Civilian/etc.: Hero

Death?: No

Other: Has near total amesia
Kittykatking chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This was a good chapter
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Joey is most likely dead. Then if he is an alternative comes to mind (I'm not saying you should do this just puttin' it out there) some one could bring him back to life but it erased his memory and now they trick him into evil or maybe just the ameisa part without dieing or maybe he discovered the Unkiller or his minions or lair or sumthin and is captured unknown to readers and other heros until farther into the story.
Schwan chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I liked this chapter more than the last one (but don't worry, there wasn't anything horribly wrong with the last one). Nice action scene too. And as you probably know, I loved the last part. I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors!
That's so weird! I came down with the flu on Christmas Eve too! I've had it ever since!
Well, anyways, great chapter! Keep up the good work! I'm going to submit a villian as soon as I get the chance.
Update soon please!
CynicalSquid chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Lolol, Lumina's prank was perfect xD Joey's scolding was DEFINITELY useless xD
Oh Patrick, you and your whining...be careful or I'm gonna start calling you Bieber.
Sheeeeeeeit. What'd you do, Joey?!
LALAN! D:
A damn good song indeed. I knew their (um, her? God, idk if it's a band or a singer, but either way, ftw) song Seven Devils already...I think she's going to end up one of my favourites. .
I have a cold, too. It's my third one since September. I don't see anyone as out of character at the moment. I've gotten inspiration for two more villains, recently. I'll PM you their forms when I get the chance :)
TheFlameBlade chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I can't wait till shadow night comes back.
hotwinglover chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This is just the beginning of the Alaska joirney.

Too bad about you getting sick, I got sick on the day before Christmas Eve! Might have the flu... Its been going around...
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »