Reviews for To Save The World
hotwinglover chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
This story's starting to get creepy... and interesting.
Schwan chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Hey, GREAT chapter! Of course, I would say that, but it was a great chapter. The Alaska arc has really started moving the story along and introduced quite a lot of new characters! Some mysteries are starting to pop up and several relationships and conflicts that I can see that will make this into a wonderful story. We've seen the Unkiller, as well as another villian that seems like she'll be causing a lot of trouble, not to mention the several new heroes/vigilants we've met. Honestly, I think you should get something like this published some day with your own characters, because you've manged to make a great superhero story.
On this chapter itself, I absolutely loved it. You probably knew I'd say that anyways, but I LOVED it. I wouldn't have pictured Jack's past and experience any other way. I've never been able to write from other people's character's POVs so I don't know how you do it, but you're really good at it.
Anyways, I didn't see any errors. Nice descriptions and a good twist with Oni and Azazel. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon please!
TheFlameBlade chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
(to lazy to log in)

Nice I can't wait till shadow night comes back.
hotwinglover chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Poor Jackson. But now I wonder what's going to happen next. The Alaska arc has sort of shaped the story.
Terra Booma chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
That's a bit ominous..keep up the good work!
hotwinglover chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This is getting wierd!
Terra Booma chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Real Name: Owl Weradik

Hero Name: N/A

Gender: Male

Appearance: Scruffy brown hair, Blue piercing eyes, wears jeans and a Grey-ish white hoodie, stands 5 foot 12

Hero Costume: N/A

Powers:Minor foresight, Spells.

Personality:Owl is a bit quiet, but friendly when someone warms up to him.

History: Owl's case is a strange one, because even though both his parents have magical capabilities he doesn't know anything about it, and is only just learning about his powers in the first chapter he appears in. (whenever that may be.) He's loved his life normally, usually passing off any sort of for-sight as Deja-vu. Because of this, it's probably that he will be targeted by both sides for recruitment. He'll probably run away at the pressure of the situation.

Hero/Villain/Civilian/etc.: Civilian

Death?: N/A

Other: The idea here is the sort of character that doesn't know what's going on, partially because he's only 15.

Anyway I don't know if you're still accepting these, but here's one anyway. Keep up the great work!
Schwan chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Insteresting chapter...I didn't think the Huntsman and Azazel would know each other. Good little twist there, and a bit of a mystery concerning who paid the Kyu to protect the area. I'm getting a little excited with the mysteries you've started building. Keep it up!
Update soon please!
hotwinglover chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I can see why Kyu, Patrick, and Lumina didn't get to cross.

Very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
My guess of what the Unkiller's were way off. For some reason I thought he could amplify and dispute powers making people tempoarily (bad spelling I know) unable to use them or streanthin (once again bad spelling) their powers whilist transforming them into mutants under his mind controll
Schwan chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Ok...wow. Just wow. That was the greatest chapter I've seen in this sory yet. Sure, it was a little short, but he action scenes made up for it. I'm just so very excited now that he Unkiller has made an appearance. I just cannot wait for he next chapter. You have become a very excellent writer. Great job and update soon please!
CynicalSquid chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
...Okay, Jack is somebody important. I'm gonna guess that he's either The Unkiller or Celistius...What would "Celistius" sound like if Daffy Duck tried to say it? (Don't mind me, my ramblings go all over the place. Stoopid brain :/ )
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP...Why would Patrick of all people know him? I'M SO CONFUZZLED! THE SUSPENSEEE...EE...E.
Wow. Felix)/Reptilian didn't last long, did he? Haha, "Who let the alligator out of its cage?" xD
Tee-hee, Zazzy...I swear, that's how I'll refer to him from now on.
Jesus. That's terrifying. WHERE'D HE GO?! *Runs in circles aimlessly*
hotwinglover chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Wow. They've been in Alaska so long, I forgot why they were there.
fourthsecret chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Real Name: Allen Nadir
Hero Name: Ice Allen or I.A.
Gender: Female
Appearance: boy-cut raven hair, onyx black eyes, pale skin
Hero Costume: black combat boots, black tights, fingerless gloves, metallic belt, black cape
Powers: dark matter... Cool strength
Personality: Gothic, Tomboy-ish, punk, emo
History: I became a villain because I was brainwashed, and grew up to believe that everyone that lives in the world are my enemies. I always get flashbacks of my real past, but still, I ignore them.
VILLAIN
Death: It depends on how you like it to be.. As long as it would be tragic after the moment that I find out about every single truth.
Other: I hate light and girly colors, 15 yrs. old, fond of scaring people at school
Thanks though for this.. I always liked to be part of a story, and somehow I found this opportunity. It'll be ypur job how to put me in your story, so keep up with updating this story.! :)
Ezraphell chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Man why do I have to be singled out by the Unkiller, I mean I'm sure you have a great plot point in mind but now the suspense is gonna kill me.

Anyways, great chapter and even though it's short it still reads real easy like always. Just make sure the procrastination gremlins don't get you, they're the death of all stories. Well them and The Writers Block that is.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »