Reviews for The Right Thing
IronDog chapter 22 . 11/15
This is one of the most beautifully written stories of the genre I have ever read. Occasional grammar / spelling issues aside, everything about it was wonderfully well laid out. It so well addresses how everyone in the situation is affected, from kids to neighbours, and in a believable, human, imperfect, realistic manner. The characters are likeable, irritating, easy to empathise / sympathise with, and frustrating in turns. Just like the people we know and love in our lives. You have built a gloriously down-to-earth story here and I would lap up anything else you chose to share in the future with gladness x
Whatisit chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
I think I already read this once, years ago, but I really enjoyed it again. I really liked the characters, and how important all the relationships and characters felt. Even the secondary characters felt pretty complete. Thanks for a pleasurable read!
zeljko chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Beautiful sorty! I loved it! Thank you.
demoness of music chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
_ yum ah this was super cute!
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
Well, that was a roller coaster ride of angst and happiness, though I'm glad everything worked out well in the end. Even Marcel got over his anger and accepted Jacob in the end.
Jenny scared me in the last few chapters; I kept imagining her with crazy hair and a slightly foaming mouth since she seemed to have gone insane.
Anyway, I loved it. Definitely time worth spent reading it.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I feel that it ended a bit abruptly on chapter 22 though. I was quite looking forward to Daniel's "first time" and then I suddenly am reading "Afterwards Daniel lay..." and I'm like WHAT!? I adored these characters and this was just a great plot and I was so drawn into it that I read it all in one go. It's 4am here and I think I started at about 8pm! I can't feel my butt, but it was totally worth it. Gorgeous writing and depictions and descriptions. Some of the grammar was a bit confusing and also I am American so a few little things here and there confused me about your phrasing, but it didn't take away from the legibility at all. I loved loved loved this! Wonderful work and I'm proud of you for being so diligent and completing it! lol That is no easy feat in the midst of living life, but you definitely have one more pleased fan because of it! I am favoriting the story of these two gorgeous guys!
Nock chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
Nice story. The beginning especially. :-)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Awwwh!A sweet ending,perfectly done to that awesome story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Aaahhh!Weeeeell,now now,kids!God,they have such horrible timings sometimes!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Mmmm!nice one here,I liked how Daniel's story is coming out like that,I do feel awfully bad for him though!But he seems to be getting into that first moments of falling for someone new very hard and fast!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Ohohhoohho!No wayyyy!Daniel just went bold,did he?!loool!Great chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Oh myyyy!Nice meeting there,I liked how both of them have that slightly judgmental thinking at first meeting going on here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow!The descriptions were so perfectly done,not too much but just right to give a good the way everything comes out slowly,I really like the way you write already,and the characters so far too,both of them,I can't hate any of them for doing what they are doing but i already feel bad for the kids!
Demonturntables chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
This feels so realistic something that would actually happen
Yugima chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
I have been reduced to a puddle of melted blubbering happy mush. So many warm and fuzzy feels!

Great ending to a great story! Bravo!
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »