Reviews for The Painter and The Bucket
Dr. Shadow chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great work! I liked the general creepy mood of the story, and it painted a pretty vivid picture in my mind. I caught a few typos here and there, but there weren't so many that I got distracted. All in all, great work! :D
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Man, I was smiling madly the whole time. Absolutely fantastic description and great feeling in the writing, I really felt every word. Great, Great work.
UnfantisticDaydream was right about ya, you are pretty awesome.
Loti-day chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. I love the twistedness of it.
Ann Simpson chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ok, yes this was spooky or maybe creepy, yes creepy! "Truly proud of the hideous masterpiece." Ha, hideous is right! I first read this or tried reading it as I was passing out the Halloween candy, it wasn't unitl I read it again that the red paint was the red blood. The girl as you described her seemed totally out of her mind, she enjoyed her art. I pictured her insane grin as if her cheeks were frozen in some evil way and her eyes wild. I saw a couple of typos below but the story, it seemed like a scene from a horror movie.

The loud plop seemed hang ? 4th paragragh
After the first drip-drip "the stench of paint was far stronger her"
Grammatical Assassin chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is great! Very creepy vibe, and I can just see the wild-eyed expression on the artists face as she hums merrily; her morbid tune. This story reminds me of that crazy lady down the block that we all made stories about when we were kids. Excellent job!