Reviews for Guardian
SugarRayne chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That is... really sad. :c

But it makes me wonder... what if the monsters in our closets as kids were real... and they were actually protecting us?
Thespian Revolutionary chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Yikes! Is this a one-shot? It's terrifying! Marcella's father is a brute and deserves to go where the monster is from, if you catch my meaning. So... let me get this straight? Her father killed her mother, and is smothering her? Horrifying.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ooh, I really liked this. It was sad, in a very creepy sort of way. I liked how the monster that lived in her closet turned out to be more kind than frightening, even though the way I saw him in my head was really, very scary.

Poor girl, though. The backdrop setting really put things in perspective. You could tell Marcella wasn't dreaming because she could hear her parents in the other room, so the entrance of the monster was all the more chilling.

Though, looking back on the ending, I wonder who the real monster was.

Fantastic work! And a belated happy Halloween to you, too! :D

Velvet.
Kurt Kyre chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is pretty cool! It kinda took me by surprise when I realized what Marcella was listening to in the other room was her mother and father, and the "angel" was there to take her away. A good story. Kinda sad. Vividly described. Keep up the great work!

As to whether you should talk to someone about this: Do you mean a writing expert, or a therapist? I personally believe that talking to a professional has always helped me.

KK