Reviews for NaNo 2012: Ancient Remnants
A. Barone chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
*Squee* Fantastic! Fan-freaking-tastic! I loved it. So perfect. So amazingly perfect!
This story is by far and away one of your best and I think that with a little fine tuning it would make a kick-ass story to be published. :D Thanks for the shout out. I am totally thrilled that I convinced you to do this because look at the story that came out of it as a result! _ Congrats on winning, congrats on winning five days early. You are amazing Gem. Totally amazing. _
A. Barone chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
*Squee* Anna's back. Awesome. There's nothing I like more then when the bad guy rears their head again. And this is such a unique way too. I love it. I can't wait to find out what happens between Anna & Dain & Karrin. Whatever happens it should be totally interesting and fantastic. Happy Writing! (And super congrats to being so close to the end of NaNo!)
A. Barone chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Squee! Such a good chapter. Such an amazing chapter. Oh how I am loving this story :) I am loving this story so much. _
A. Barone chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Yup. Still hate Anna.

Maybe not as much as I did before, but I still hate het because she as showb no growth. She let petty jealousy ruin her life two hundred years before and she has done the same thing again only worse because she actually seemed to delight In ruining Karrin. Poor Karrin.

But yay to you for writing so much and being SO close to the 50k mark. _ See, I knew you could do it Gem, and that was with a trip Stateside too. :) Happy Writing!
A. Barone chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Gah! You can't leave it there. Oh. My. God. Gem. You can NOT leave it there! This is amazing. Brilliant. Terrific! I absolutely NEED to read what happens next. I hope that you write a LOT 'cause I am totally enthralled by this story. _ Yay for getting so far ahead of your word count. You're doing 2k better then me now. See, I knew you could do it. _
A. Barone chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
*shaking computer* No Dain! It's a trap. Anna's evil! It's a trap!

-_-' fictional characters. Can't hear me. Can they?

Lol. Great chapter again Gem. Totally fantastic. This story is amazing. You are amazing. I hope you write tons more! _
A. Barone chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Sera knows, but she doesn't know she knows. Egads Gem. I hope you write a ton today because this is getting more and more interesting!
A. Barone chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
O_O That was a bloody brilliant chapter and a half. Gem, you are fantastic! This story is fantastic. Anna is going to be so pissed, I cannot wait to see what you write next! :D And look at you, catching up on your word count so brilliantly :)
A. Barone chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
O_o Wha? What the? Oh, Gem you have GOT to update soon! I really, REALLY need to know what's going on here! This story is amazing. So, SO good and now the stakes have just been raised. :S
A. Barone chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Gah! I was right. It was Karrin. _ Oh this is good. This is SOOO good! _
A. Barone chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
*Squee* Such a good chapter. Such an AMAZING chapter. _ So glad that you're still writing this. :D
A. Barone chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Drifter! *squee* I didn't know that he'd be in this! I love Drifter. _ And yay! for the back story of how these guys came to be. _
swaggie chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Nice chapter. I was really surprised by Annaliese's debut!
A. Barone chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ack. So good. But so confusing. Gem, what in the world are you creating here? Whatever it is though, it's bloody brilliant. _ I hope that you get a chance to update while you're in the States. I need this as a distraction from my own writing. -_-' Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
A. Barone chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Ack! So good! So brilliantly good! Poor Karrin. Poor Dain too. :( Those two need to sit down and talk about what just happened... and what did just happen by the way? Am I right? Is Karrin the girl? Anyhoo... have a blast in California! May the muses of LA give you the inspiration needed to write more 'cause I'm itching for more. _