Reviews for Genre Savvy
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
just love Dex and his inner monolouges. Can't wait for more. Great work as always.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Okay so that was a beware the nice one moment for Lionel. Anna is a very well made character. Usually the techs are left one dimensional. Good work as always!
e chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
HOLY COW! I feel like I'm reading the best action movie ever! And to think I was going to do something else instead of read this AWESOMENESS!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Poor Dex! The only sane man ever. Those are really alliterative names Dex and Dani got there. Cute chapter! Love it.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Woah! Zombie attack! Can't wait for more. Anna is so funny!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
don't really blame Sco...I mean Dani and Dex really are compatible. XD
zombies made it soothing for him? Thats messed up!
Awesome!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Cute. Love the history between Sco and Dex. And Dani is as...weirdly adorale as ever. Oh and Sco's reason for letting hin in was GOLD! Loved it!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Poor poor Sco! I'm starting to like his constant banter with Dani. Great job once again!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Yay Sco finally asked her out! You mixed up Anna and Dani at times here but nevertheless awesome work as always!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Every character in this story is so much fun! Damn! Great work once again.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
I knew it. I knew it. Yay zombie hunting. AWESOME.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Yay...an update. I love how you write your characters. Can't wait to find out what she meant by outbreak until I am guessing right. Keep up the amazing work. :)
Gamy chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Hi it's me again. Sorry for not logging in and reviewing earlier. I am really begining to get addicted to your writing. Hope you update soon. :)
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'm probably annoying you by now but I can't help it. This was a great chapter but is Anna really gonna die? She was so dangerous with that pepper spray!