Reviews for Giga Dimensional Guardian: Grimgar
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
So it's just going to end here with him sacrificing himself? Well, it was just a write up for a contest. I would've enjoyed reading it through, but this ending (unless you decide to continue it) left me disappointed. It was actually a good short story in the end. Maybe make it into a full one shot?
kingofe3 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Everything is playing its role accordingly as I thought, though the side romanticism is up again. Ryo and Hanako are bound to be together one way or another. Yuu is slowly adapting to his fiction life.
kingofe3 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
It's sad that Yuu doesn't have much of choice in the matter. I'm sure he'll learn to live his new life accordingly despite being in constant danger. At least he has a wife now...
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
A FTTS feel from it, very much so. I'm guessing Yuu will be introduced to team later on and find out the truth about his past. So much for being a realist, huh?
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Obviously noted that you'll make any mecha story amazing to read. The romantic part in the first part, then the mecha came out of nowhere and slapped it away! Edge style!
Iceleaf chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I look forward to the next chapter.
Iceleaf chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
When you say their pupal is coloured are you actually talking about the irises?
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
What or who is Nanowrimo?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
WOW! This story was interesting could you make more soon? I really would like to read more one it!
Ritsuioko23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was a very interesting way to start a new story. The characters are realistic, well besides Hanako. But I'm sure we'll get to know more about her when the time goes on. As always the action scenes are potrayed like an oil base painting, fast paced and great. Almost like Eye candy.

I can't wait for more of this story, keep going places Edge.