Reviews for Lady Jane
xxclOsedxx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Absolutely breathtaking and "aww"-inducing. How envious I am of the young woman that you've put on such a great pedestal! She sounds lovely and it makes my heart melt when I can feel the love ooze from a romantic piece such as this.

Also, I adore the imagery depicted! I think I just fell in love with this poem lol Amazing job (:
run around without a face chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my God. Greg, I adore this. No, I don't. My feelings for this poem goes way beyond just "adoration", and I'm not sure I have the ability to put it into a coherent sentence. I can't explain how much this means to me, how much you mean to me. All I can say is that I look like someone has set a match under my chin and I have tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks.

The writing in this - it's beautiful. All the things you wrote made me feel special, important, like I actually meant something to someone and MAYBE, just maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all. I am not beautiful, or intelligent, or kind, or anything you say, really, but this poem made me feel like I was. :') That might sound a bit big-headed so I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Just.. wow.

I'm not sure how you even managed to do this, how I could go from "i'm so ugly kill me" to thinking I was actually worth something. It was like, a miracle. Yes that sounds weirdly poetic, but it's the only way to describe how I felt. This is amazing. You are amazing.

I don't normally add stories to my favourites list, but this is most definitely going there and whenever I feel hopeless I'm going to read over this and remember that at least one person thinks I'm not. :)

I love you.