Reviews for Love: A Tragedy
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
_ Yay! Quillish gets his happy ending! I'm so glad Boris and Marina showed up before the conclusion, I love those two. And a wedding ending? Someone's a little bit Disney at heart, eh? I thought the ending was great, it sums Quillish's story up nicely. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it muchly.

...wait, Raven has her own story? Interesting...
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I already like Raven. She seems...odd, in a good way. And Quillish has a place now! Poor shorty, can't get no work.
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
Yosh! Quillish finaly got out'a that 'ell hole. Does this mean we never have to listen to his shrill mom again? Please say yes...
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Yaaaaay. Quillish's mom, I'm so happy... -_-' Just the thought of here makes me cranky. But I thought this chapter was nice. Liam's a real good guy. What the 'ell happened to his brother? Anyway, thank you! Continue soon please!
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
That fell apart quite suddenly. Oh, Quillish, why does the world hate you? I just wanna hug the poor little guy...
Now we're really down to business, eh? Update soon please!
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Quillish, no! He's a snake! Have more sense than- oh. He can't hear me? Damn.
Anyway, I love this story. The chapters are a little short, but that makes it easier to follow, I think. Thank you, please update soon!
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
I really do hate that woman (Quillish's mom). Wow, I knew Arthur was going to be bad news, but he's REALLY bad news, eh? Quillish, damn it, don't fall for his mind games! I'm starting to like Liam more as the story goes on, I'd like to see more of his character. Thank you, update soon!
evluvhaters chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
i cant wait to read mor of this story it's really great i love it
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Wow, Quillish, either everyone's psychic or you're just bad at not being gay. I still love you though.
Thank you for this story! It keeps getting better, and now that Arthur's here... Yeah, I can tell he's going to be trouble. Can't wait to see what happens next!
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Ah, I can imagine Quillish's hair so well with your description. You make him sound so cuddly! I'm excited to see this big brother Aurther, I too wonder what the sibling rivalry between him and Liam is. And Boris is just great. Please update soon!
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Gah! I wanna punch that woman in the face! And if she cuts Quillish's hair...*merr* I love the story so far. Marina is a sweetie and her brother makes me smile. Quillish is just huggable, I really hope things get better for him! Thank you for writing this, keep going please!