Reviews for This Is My Interpretation
Dumb Katt chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
hope life is getting better. Thanks for the chapter, i can see some of the hints i think. not gonna say them tho lol. cant wait for the next chapter (as always xD)
Dumb Katt chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
AWWWWW! and the love triangle forms... . . lol love it CX
sea.song.26 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
First of all, sorry for anon: I'm a perennial lurker and though technically I think I have an account I haven't used it in upward of three years so yeah not even gonna try.

Secondly: OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING I HAVE BOOKMARKED IT ON MY COMPUTER AND I PLAN ON FOLLOWING RELIGIOUSLY. I STUMBLED UPON IT LIKE BY ACCIDENT BUT IT'S SO PERFECT. I AM A THEATRE GEEK AND A LESBIAN AND A TOTAL NERD (ALL THE DW REFERENCES ARE FANTASTIC) AND I DO NANOWRIMO AND I AM ON TUMBLR SO LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT FOR ME. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT.

love and kisses and best wishes for writing and all that jazz.

(also, I'm still trying to decide what I ship? IDK Lysartemis works for me :D)
Dumb Katt chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
YEAH! YOU GO GIRL! XD Haha! That's awesome for Artemis! Though, what has little miss red head been doing all this time... .

send me a link to the tumler thing once you get it up! :D

OH! and make them good oneshots lol ;D
Dumb Katt chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
GREAT CHAPTER :D

Phoebe for totes has a crush on Skyler :P Good luck with all your 'chaos' ! And don't make me wait longer than two weeks! Q_Q
Dumb Katt chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
AWWWWWWWEEEEE! That's not fair! It's a cliff hanger! (well to me it is!) _ Guhhh... well, besides that... Lovely chapter, I liked the closet part :P Reminds me of myself :D Can't wait for the next one! (hopfully also 'Ahead of schedule' ;D)
Dumb Katt chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
DUH DUH DUHHHHH! (that's suspenseful music... DON'T JUDGE ME! .) lol nice cliff hanger you turd :P
Dumb Katt chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
AWWW! cute chapter! and I wish you luck with real life! (:D?
Dumb Katt chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
hehehe! more has been posted :)
Dumb Katt chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I... LOVE... IT! :D Post more please! and do you have a posting scheduled?
Ekakini chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I like it. Miss Minx is rather interesting. The dialogue is zippy and the pacing is perfect.