Reviews for Endless
zombsigner chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
In truth i had wanted to create a dreamy like state of mind. Not something ominous at all. Guess i should be writing for something more suspense ful.
Heh, that's what i get for trying to make a dream scape.
XD
nothing rhymed chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
a very ominous mood. your poetry is not at all bland, and what a great first piece of which to boast.
so mysterious with just enough vagueness to keep everything tantalizingly interesting.
tao's sony robot dog chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hi. So I just wanted to tell you, as a reader, that even if you can't think of a proper summary, it's important to have one. Summaries pretty much ALWAYS make your work look more intriguing from the outside, and make people want to read it. Since this is poetry, you could just have your favorite line from the piece, or something simple like that, but I would REALLY suggest having a summary.

Also, when you do have a summary, it should be properly punctuated and capitalized, because it makes it look like there was work put into your writing. I found that you have more readers with this sort of complete summary, but it's all in your preference, in the end.

As for the poem itself, I enjoyed it. It kept my interest all the way through, I didn't find any spelling/punctuation/grammatical errors, it had a nice, original topic and nice rhythm throughout. It never drifted or strayed off topic.

Overall, great work. Seems like you're a talented poet.