Reviews for Bitter Man
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this. It's short, but packs so much emotion and thought in. :)
Valenteen chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So vivid in description. I love you use of repetition in this poem, and the story behind it.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I have to be honest... I feel pity for the man .
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I can not tell you enough how much I love your work. Your imagery is just amazing and beautiful, it's like you painted me a picture with just your words.
This piece is just so beautiful.
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This piece builds a beautiful image, very...it's just...wow!

xx
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I can almost pick a scruffy young man whose struggling for breath while clutching some injury waiting for death to inevitably come. The imagery I think is so beautiful and powerful that the reader almost feels powerless to help the speaker because it seems the war has already been lost. A beautiful piece which almost suggests the moral of it's better to die happy then die bitter and alone. I think it's another fine piece to add to your stunning collection.
Naver chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'm a little confused about the message. It reminds me of stubborn people.. Great as always! :)
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. The imagery you create is so intensely beautiful: you can picture it. His mud-strewn hair, his chest heaving as he tries to breathe, sheathed in the mist. One of your finest, most definitely :D