Reviews for Witch of the Hill
Star of Life chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I'll ignore the grammatical mistakes, which were limited to a few repetitive uses of words and phrases.

The kinship shared by Emma and Sarah was really touching. I was really surprised when Sarah died, it really stunned me. It's interesting how angry Emma (the girl) is at the world, and how lonely Emma (the witch) is.

The imagery was vivid and it flowed smoothly, at a good pace.

Good work, keep it up!
Star of Life chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Interesting format with only dialogue. Emma's silence and the witch's chatter reminds me of a roleplaying game, kind of. The dialogue was well paced and I look forward to the rest of the story.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Wow, Louis-sama, this is very very dark stuff; even Jax's works has some light moments here and there. But this story so far is just nigh on depressing so far. I am very much liking the "making the deal with the devil" theme you are exploring in this story, and the dolls and setting kinda reminded me of the girl who made her own robot out of loneliness in Clannad. But the undertones and motivation are very much different.

I emphasized with Emma when she got bullied, but I thought her murdering desires were a tad too extreme. Still, it works fine in the context of such a story.

Thought those biblical references at the end of the chapter were a real nice touch, even if I'm not well acquainted with Christianity itself.
Ritsuioko23 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Wow great chapter! The whole contrast between Emma's sadness easily gives her a great reason to commit murder and its reasonable too. Aside from that the most enjoyable parts of the chapter is the Yuri subtext between Emma and Sarah... But poor Sarah...

Anyways keep up the good work Louis-Sama!
Ritsuioko23 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow interesting prologue Louis-Sama! I enjoyed it! Although Human Emma didnt talk much. The way you present the dialogue is interesting too. Keep up the good work.
Boomer Kid chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Wow. This I believe could be the darkest thing you've written so far. A lot of artistic aspects here, subtle and abstract, and I am just, entranced by it. It's one of those stories that are terrifying and tragic yet enchanting at the same time. Ah, horror like this is something I've been looking for so long. I'm so happy to have read this!

Girl and Witch. Emma and Emma. I like the ring of that very much, yes. I can tell that you're really not holding back any punches with this story, and I'm absolutely looking forward to seeing how this goes! All the best!
Benehime chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Pretty interesting for a prologue. Idk if both their names being the same has some sort of significance or not, but I'm interested in finding out. Good start! Will be looking out for your first chapter.