Reviews for The Secrets of the Moon
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Very interesting rhythm. Compelling.
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
DANGGIT UPDATD TURN THIS INTO A MULTI CHAPTERED STORY NOOOWWWWWWNOOOWWWWWW
Bastard From North chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
-The wild stalker and king of insanity appears-
Slowly and gentle why to write a story :) I liked it a lot though :)
This was cute in one :D I was sure when I read word "snout" I was like " Wooooooooooooollllllff!" :P
That last question is really cool way to end this :) I'll be stalking more...
DarknessesDownfall chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ooo...I really liked the fact that I could imagine every moment of this. Werewolves! Gah!
It isn't really a curse unless they are maneaters.
Mr Theory chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwhh!

I love werepuppies :)
DarcyConroy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I enjoyed the contemplative rhythm of this piece, too. I, personally, could probably do without "What she didn't understand was", in the last sentence, just because I was in 'her' POV so completely, then suddenly there's these few words from a separate narrator, but it's a lovely piece (and I avoid werewolf and vampire stories with a passion!)

(Oh, and do you mean "the softness she craved", in the second paragraph? :)
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ooh. Mysterious.
As I was reading, even just the first paragraph, I kept thinking "what wonderful imagery." And as I continued on there was even more, and then more, and then more. Beautiful descriptions.
It's very vague in a way that has you waiting, waiting, waiting for more. For more hints then just the title, for an explanation at this strange conversation with her father, just...for more. But it's just perfect the way it is because it allows my imagination to flutter around. Great.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
D: omg her dad's a werewolf!? and she'll become one herself!? dang
...hmm that last sentence intreges me...is it a curse? :D ooooooo this is such a cool story
Firewind555 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I liked it! Its sad for the girl-she was doomed to become a werewolf, but you can tell she didn't want to.
Max Sorrell chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great story and interesting POV! I really loved the description and the last line. :)
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is an interesting take, I never thought that the girl was the daughter of a werewolf and I was surprised for a second. Great start so far! :D
Nirette chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I like this little story. I feel as if you could continue it and make it a complete story.
There are two criticisms; there are a few errors in the text, and some parts, like 'the wolf kept staring at her eyes for about a minute', seem awkward with the usage of the words.
But aside from that, I really liked this.