Reviews for LAUNCH
cypress16 chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Hi,

I didn't think you were going to continue this story... Great Surprise!

Nice intro to Eden and the first possible issues in this second part of the story. I'm looking forward to their landing and where you take them.

John
Viking chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Great story, one of the best in fanfiction. More please !
ECHammer chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
A phantasmagoria with everything makes it difficult to comment on any one part. There are many science fiction inventions here. 1984 meets firefly or BGalactica or Babylon Five meets Dr. Strangelove. Or in all honesty I can't keep track.

I sense wit.
E5.LEG5 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
This chapter was great. I remember now why I read you. Nice rhythm to the words. Seems relevant. Love the discussion of conspiracy theories, very nuanced, and the cosmology later. But the riff at the very beginning was golden.

The technical exposition makes sense and doesn't test my ignorance any more than a Roddenberry Star Trek script. Some intelligent story telling here, thank you.
Fribe chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
The final few chapters felt a bit rushed, but overall this was great, some very believable elements of the future with great description
iboardnut chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Exciting and thought provoking. I enjoyed it tremendously!
Lolitroy chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Aaaaah finally new update update updateeee! I loooved this loved it looved it! Especiallt the way you ended it. Amaaaazeeeeeng! You gotta write more.
Thirteenth Circle chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Fucking. Awesome.
Felrain chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
I like it! You did an amazing job at keeping the chapters neat and clean.
E5.LEG5 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
As Shaytan spirals toward a doomed earth and the crew flirts with one another, I looked up one bit of your astronomical terminology. Before the internet it was not this easy to do this with note cards and a trip to the library.

"Tanaka-Keyes system" simply does not exist. Science fiction writing introduces a bevy of new challenges. So I would not know in your shoes whether I could refer back to the science such as "Tanaka-Keyes system" recursively without making the scientifically-able prickly. Often the people who know about such things do read science fiction.

The human drama and satirical stuff, I get and enjoy without reservation though.
Lolitroy chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I'm losing my insanity each second no update is released .
PapaEd chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Great story line. Good writing.
Thirteenth Circle chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Lolitroy chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Ohh. Ohh. You kept me holding my breath in the last part. I thought she wasn't gonna die, but I didn't want her to be hurt.
cypress16 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hey,

It seems we are a bit late with Asimov's robotics laws...

John