Reviews for Love is Blind
Ginsenshi1 chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Ah that robert seems like a pain, can we please have Nick punch him in the face? Oh please.

Also I know how Nick feels ever since the rest of my vision has gone to like just about nothing my mom is more protective then ever- and dad just doesn't get I'm about a total now.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
I guess Nick isn't really the kind of handler to have Molly with him every where he goes, to each their own, but you do seem to forget to either say Molly is with Nick or if Nick is using the white cane, regardless is someone is using sighted Guide they still should be using the white cane in some form even if guided by a sighted person.

I've had a few bad sighted guides in my times. back in high school my vision did the total blackout, and a friend guide me to my next class and ran me into a metal door frame. thingy.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
I found I know how Nick feels, since my filipino mother is like that with me, even at 27. Also Where's Molly in this chapter after the apartment. I don't know any dog owner that would leave their at own, and a guide dog handler most of all.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Yay for message bags. And what kind of guide dog user leaves their partner at home?
I once went out with a guy who drove a bug, and my boy fit just fine in the back seat.

unless the car in question only fits two people there’s always a way to make the dog fit, and at 75 pounds Molly would have fit I think in the nice car.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Okay so with Nick, so far your doing fine with how he’s acting, and since he grewup blind I’m guessing yes he should know his apartment like the back of his hand. most blind people don’t use their white cane or guide dog in their own home.

And Molly sounds like any lab to me when out of harness acts like a normal dog.

my lab at 80 pounds will get in my lap on the couch and watch TV with me or while I read.
Ginsenshi1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh look some thing I want to read with a blind guy in it.

You know most of the guide dog schools the harnesses are usually a shade of brown since their normally made of leather.

though in the UK their a white, and I think in other EU parts too. Just depends

Yours,
A actual blind gay guy
Atenea217 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Oh, it is really a pity that you abandoned the fic. The story is wonderful and I loved the narration as well. Very beautiful and entertaining.
pgbetwixt chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
It's been a year since your last update, but here's hoping you're still checking in on your account. The set-up for this story is unique and I'd love to see the conclusion of Tick's relationship. Please consider continuing :)
EPuppy chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Aw i already luv em
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Huhuh this sounds lovely
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
I’m enjoying this story. I think it's cute how you're calling them "Tick" and I love that you created gay characters who are just average guys who enjoy sports, and are what my friend (who is gay) calls "without the attitude" and what I refer to as straight-acting gays. These guys are under-represented in literature, I fear, and they deserve their spot in the limelight along with the more colorful characters. :)

And I’m impressed you did this for NaNoWriMo when my own story got put on hold because of all the craziness going on in my life last November. I love that you thought up this “blind date” hook. All of your characters are believable, even down to their different vocal patterns. Good job.

The Beta Nazi in me listed some stuff I sent to your PM box.
theGrantfinale123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it so far! I'll have to read up on the chapters occasionally; I can't sit still long enough to read 17 chapters at the moment. I love the characters, especially since I used the names Tony and Nick so many times in my stories, but I never once had the idea to have a blind character. It could really bring out the theme of inner beauty, how he'll learn to love Tony for who he is on the inside, simply because he can't see who he is on the outside. I love it so far! Keep it up!
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Yes, I really liked the chapter, it was ,in fact, really cute. It's great that you update so often. I really enjoy reading this story. :)
einekleineschreiberin chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Aw :-) so cute! I love Tony and Nick so much. My friend is blind and it's amazing how much he resembles Nick (stubborn independence). He won't even let me move a chair in the music room for him. But I love this story :-)
Sempai Has Noticed You Today chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
awww, why thank you! And yes, having a little more Melissa in this chapter was nice. Good job on this chapter!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »