Reviews for The Orchestra - Sinfónía Lífsins
KaylahDemi chapter 43 . 2/17
These new chapters are great as always and I, as always, want to hug Siggi and protect him from everything in the world. I loved the insight into his past and how Arnar got close to Siggi using music. Music really is a wonderful bonding tool. I'm glad you added a couple of chapters to make up for not being able to since Christmas/New Years Day because deeply missed the chapter updates and have been watching Fictionpress and waiting impatiently lol
samichuu chapter 41 . 11/6/2014
This chapter was amazing. As a sex-averse pan/homoromantic, I can totally relate to the feeling of being lost and confused because you don't fit with what everyone says you should be. Everything that Gunni did, I did. AVEN is an amazing site, although daunting. Sometimes it's better to go to tumblr, where there are some great resources available from out aces from all over the spectrum, and where you can easily ask questions anonymously.

Just wondering, are you ace or in the spectrum? This seems to be written from a very personal point of view.
samichuu chapter 39 . 10/15/2014
Yay for ace characters! I love this story even more now.
KaylahDemi chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
nooo now i have to wait for an update lol
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Fuck Dmitri. Still. I feel like making that into a pun, but Im mad at him. He gets no pun.
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
I hate Dmitri. I dont like him, and if Gunni agrees to date him after the dude got back from sucking someones cock, hes an idiot. Self respect Gunni. Dont date someone who obviously can say they have crush on you while fucking someone else without feeling bad. Trying to get the two people together or not.
MagnificentFern chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I found this fiction today and it feels refreshing to read, a change of style and place, most fictions happening in the US or in Japan. I like your characters, and I am curious with what the next chapters are going to bring :) thanks !
heyitsstupidme chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Jó and Gunni's mum are amazing. It's great that Gunni can talk to them about everything. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. I look forward to it, Siggi's POV is really different from Gunni's.
heyitsstupidme chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
I really liked this chapter and to read from another POV. I also like Jó and I would definitely like to read chapters from other POV's more, even though I like Gunni. And I think it's sweet that Jó and Eiri care for Gunni so much.
heyitsstupidme chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Okay, Dmitri is not so bad after all. It was good to read the whole situation in Gunni's view. It made everything much clearer. Gunni's reaction to Dmitri molesting him seemed kind of weird last time and I'm glad nothing happened to him. Dmitri is not really my favourite character, but he seems to be very honest.
So, important things happened in this chapter, for example Gunni's confusing feelings for Siggi. I liked the chapter a lot, but I would really like to find more about Siggi as a person, negative and positive things.
heyitsstupidme chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Siggi is still far from being my favourite character, but I don't like Dmitri at all. I liked that we got to know a bit more about the characters in this chapter and that you changed POV's again. You said it depends on your mood who your favourite character is. Was it Siggi in this chapter?
I don't know why, but I think I like Karen more the more we get to know her.
I'm definitely curious what will happen in the next chapters. :)
Honunjama chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Aw, I did feel for poor Gunni when he met Siggi for the first time and he shot him down!

Honunjama chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Ah, I like Siggi ,p grumpy characters have a certain charm :)
I'm enjoying this, and looking forwards to when he meets Gunni. Is it just sexsexsex in orchestra's these days then? XP

Honunjama chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really like this:) it's an interesting premise with musicians in an Icelandic Orchestra. Your style is down to earrth and enjoyable to read. I shall read on:)

heyitsstupidme chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad my parents aren't that conservative. Eiri and J are probably my favourite characters. They are caring and their behaviour towards Gunni is heartwarming.
I think Gunni's behaviour in this chapter seemed to be a bit childlike for his age. I mean, he's 16, but he just seems to be really sensible, I guess. That's not a bad thing, it just came to my mind while reading the chapter.
Anyway, I enjoy reading this story. :)