Reviews for Anonymous Sender
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Holy shit! Look at the size of those paragraphs! OAO

Anyway, I like the fairy tale-esque feeling you give to the narration. And of course, the Naver portion of awesomeness. Just watch out for some run-on sentences, and incorrect use of comma.

...and well, kind ran out of things to say, haha. Nice suspense, as always, and narration. Keep it up! And try to get over WB soon, it's awful :(
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ah, that was a refreshing read :3

However, it wasnot awesome because you didn't separate in paragraphs. Here in Fp there's a group of lazeh readers who really don't like big chunks of words (me) and thus like a story less just for the heck of it.

Overall, the narration sounded like kind of a fairytale, which I found both amusing and nice to read. The last sentences were the best because they built suspense until BAM! there you go with the explanation of it all :)

Anyway, moving on to chapter 2.
Little Fellow chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Outstanding. Very clever symbolism, and beautifully flowed writing.
tolerate chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'll just tell you the errors. So in the first line, it should be 'who' instead of 'that' because the word before that was 'boy', and a boy is a person, which therefore you have to use who. It is 'cage' instead of 'caged', or you could say 'caged home', leaving out the 'in'. It is until, and not untill. In the forth line, it is 'every day' and not 'everyday'. Everyday is used in sentences like: this is an everyday exercise, or this is an everyday milk. Every day is the correct word to use here. It should have been "friend's" instead of "friends". Between "them", not "then". It should be 'far away', not 'faraway. You use faraway in sentences like: She went to a faraway land. Disbelief, not disbelieve. Engulfed the "minds", not "mind", because you're talking about people, and people is in plural form.

Okay, the prologue wasn't so bad. Just that you do have quite a lot of errors and your commas, sometimes, aren't necessary. It was still alright and the way you described the tree was good.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I love the description in this story! It's so amazing!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Ooooooooh mysterious! Well described my friend. That's quite the cliffhanger you left us with. Very interesting.

The whole concept of the Tree intrigues me. I like the idea, and the character's discovery of the letter was well executed. Nice chapter.

I happily await more,
-Sapphire
L.C.Doyle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Naver - I really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for sharing it. To me it's a loneliness and love tale with so much consuming hate at the end; which comes from being hurt and misunderstanding what the truth really is. So much like real life isn't it.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Please update soon! I love the detail!
Delilah Brightman chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
This is great. I love how it's a paragraph, but still poetry in writing. The Naver touch! But the second chapter (chapter one) was confusing and I didn't quite get all of it. I'd like to see where this goes.

Sorry it took so long to review, school got in the way. :)
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
So far it is intriguing :O
I like the mystery and the intrigue that circles the story (( and that I presume will be one of the main themes )) and the description - as I said before, I think it really does have a very poetic feel to it, which makes it all the more interesting to read :3
The prologue was pretty awesome too; I like the story-tale view it cast - I felt like I was about to be told a story, (( which, my dim mind is aware of, I kind of was... :P but you know what I mean ;) )).
The ending was really dramatic too and I'd like to hear more about this character's travels as it seems that they will be quite interesting :D
Keep updating
MoonstoneRoses chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the prologue. I also like your description of the trees anger. Really puts an image in your mind.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
It's great! By all means you put effort and thought into it, especially the descriptions, which by the way are extremly vivid. I will say honestly I don't exactly understand the plot. For instance, who the character was running from, and why. How the tree ties into his story is a little confusing to me. But all around, it's good :) It was certainly intresting to read.
sapphire
Lyra Kaji chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Again with the wonderful imagery! Now it reminds me of Lewis Carroll, a little.
Lyra Kaji chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is an intriguing start...I like the minimalism here. It's short, but has an incredible amount of power...
It reminds me a little of Prometheus/the Tower of Babel crossed with Jack and the Beanstalk, with eerie, Coraline-esque cinematography. There is a cinematic quality to your writing that I really enjoy.
AppleCrumble chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I like it! there are a few things that you might need to look at grammar wise but I LOVED the plot and your imagery. Nice job!
Keep writing this :-D