Reviews for To Dream of Reality
Nate O chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Loved it, has a good potential

One review said it was strange a student would know before hand if a new student would transfer. I do agree that is odd, BUT is does state in the book that Bouncy is good with adults, she did get some juice from the lunch lady's. If she get some juice, she sure can get some juicy (pun unintended) gossip from other adults.
Krystal Watters chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Interesting. Mysterious girl. I'm not quite sure what else to say. Nothing glaringly bad...

Does Amanda have to be nicknamed Bouncy? I hear Bouncy and I always imagine that it refers to some of her anatomy... Maybe Skippy instead?
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I like it. I tried to do something like this once, but I didn't have the patience.

I don't see anything that I can really critique at the moment, though it seems odd that any student would be able to knowin advance when another student is transfering in... And I'm a bit curious as to why Bouncy and your protagonist seem to be friends.
InfamousDaydream chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Didn't think it would be like this; though my instinct is almost always wrong...need to get the compass fixed!
In the end this wasn't a bad read...a little thinning in places but really enjoyable!
I have to say though the dream world sounds like a better place to be than at school!