Reviews for Waiting For a Ghost
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hauntingly beautiful.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was nice, although I must say the poem didn't manage to "convince me" as I like to put it. You had nice metaphours, and the length of hte poem fitted the style, but it was hard to understand the message, for me at least.

Keep writing!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is so powerful. It reminds me of tears, actually. I love it. :)
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I can feel the emotion here, and the imagery was exquisite. Sweet, short, and meaningful.
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love ghosts! I love the man waiting! Great Job!
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
The ending for this was really dramatic and incredible :')
Makes me wish I could do poetry... :D
I love these lines so much: "My heart grows hollow, my soul goes numb; a man waiting for a ghost to come" - best lines ever *o*
I like the length of the lines and how they gradually grow shorter - again, probably not intentional, but it gave the impression of a man who's lost, wishing and not being able to turn back time: "broken clocks", and who is considering giving up but can't because he is waiting for his ghost to come.
Well, not HIS ghost but a ghost he loves very muchly 3
"Waiting for a clear hint of sin" gives the impression of wondering how he caused this, how he had himself end up this way, in my opinion.
Again, something amaziiinnng
Keep it uppp :3
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Favoriting this! This is such an elegant poem. Keep it up, and I'll keep reading!
Sapphire
The Man In The Window chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I REALLY like this... is it bad that this reminds me of my girlfriend? Not her exactly, just the things we talk about
United Feelings chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love it :D
Very deep, keep writing future poet!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This drew me in, despite the gloomy mood you painted. I
like your creative lines such as "when you flew away on
broken metal gears." Reminds me of times when my own
emotional machinery malfunctioned.
NoBetterWordsthanYourOwn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is really hard hitting. Keep writing so I can fill my favorites box. :D
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Review return: nice job on this, I like the way you describe things. Thanks for the review on my pillowbook.
-skeleton