Reviews for New Girl
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Ahhhh, so I have read all your stories so far, I reviewed the one that isn't complete already. I figured I might give this one a shot as well. I am now in love with all your stories but you had to put this one on hiatus when you left such a gigantic cliff hanger. I know writers need breaks from their stories sometimes because they get wrapped up into other things but I was wondering when you might start writing for this one again?
lindallama chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
just started reading this story today, and it's so sweet and cute! dayum so much love for hot fictionpress boys 3
hahaah, hope classes aren't stressing you out too much so you can update soon! :)
LeweBecki chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Lol I didn't realize you started a new story until I felt like rereading Learning to Breathe.. :$ but hey I like where you're going with this story ! :D update soon please !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I am SO excited that I found this book.I had accidentally exited out of the website and couldn't find the book again,till now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hmmm fairly good so far...like snarky comments instead of dull comments like your other story Learning to Breathe or something like that!
Monique chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I keep reading this story over and over just so you might update. I really love this story so far.
Monique chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Please update ive been waiting and waiting but please your story just captivates me and i really want you to update.
Mt chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
This is so good! Please update soon, I'm going crazy over here! And, yeah, it's great that it's developing into something other than just almost hook ups, cause I have a feeling this story is gonna get sooo much better in time. Cause their chemestry is just perfect :) Do me one favour though, please don't make her one of those characters who are pretty good at everything (drinking, piano, singing, gymnastics etc.) She needs to suck at something! :P And i really hope there's more to Blake, cause even though he's been kinda nice in these last chapters, he's still a dumbass for seducing her. Well.. Kind of, at least.
Monique chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Please please please update its getting really good so far.
bumbleB825 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
HEY!
Dude, I am so sorry for this late reply/comment. Finals kicked my butt and I was swamped with holiday-y family stuff and scholarship applications.
Anyway, I like this new one. Most definitely not your typical cute-ness (Allie and Ryan) but is hilarious and I love it. I can't help but fall in love with Blake and Carrie. I wouldn't worry about filler chapters (as you call them) because honestly I find them all extremel entertaining and I think you got a good plot going on. Loving everything basically, and clearly waiting for me! You should feel bad for me and update... like right now.
Haha, jk, don't, your life is probably just as crazy as mine.
Again, nothing has been a filler so far in my opinion. Its hilarious and I'm loving every minute of it.
And I love the song Almost by Bowling for Soup! One of my favorites:)
kyhoney3 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Keep up the great job! I love that I can read a story without so many typo's! Oh, and for the record, filler chapters are wonderful and need to be there!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I like the story so far
RomanticTeen chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
You really should update!
Jensi chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Oooo I loved their time together in this...you really captured their attraction in this chapter as well as her love for Wes. Such a tough place to be. Please hurry with the next one! :)
loklover171979 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012